Credit Controller with Spanish
The current structure of SSC is now during the process of turning into professional GBS (Global Business Services).
Main job responsibilities:
- Proactive collection of cash from overdue debtors,
- Conduct credit analysis on customers,
- Issue customer statements and dunning letters,
- Resolve customers' queries around outstanding invoices,
- Calculate and review provisions for bad debt,
- Escalate accounts where appropriate to litigation,
- Handling electronic invoices process from AR perspective,
- Support the team and department in the delivery of team and company objectives,
- Involve in audit queries,
- Ad hoc requests from Supervisor,
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures.
Join us if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with credit control or accounts receivable department, preferably from Shared Services,
- Very good English and Spanish are a must,
- Knowledge of local Spanish requirements regarding electronic invoices (good to have),
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly MS Excel,
- Confident communicator with a strong and effective telephone manner,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Sense of ownership and ability to work according to deadlines,
- Positive attitude with a flexible approach,
- International mind-set,
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship within the organization,
- Experience in working towards targets.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.