Engineering Director, Colleague Experience and Supply Chain Tech
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Do you thrive on building and leading engineering teams through change? Pandora is building a new high performing DevOps engineering team, leading development across Pandora’s technology stack for HR, Finance and Supply Chain.
Leading global product change, through automation and process simplification.
The role is based in the Warsaw office and will be part of a high-performing team across Europe responsible for building global solutions. A proactive working style with focus on developing people and delivering business benefits will be essential to success.
You'll have an engineering background, but most importantly have a strong grip over product development in Agile environments. You will enjoy coaching, mentoring and developing engineers. You will pride yourself on your leadership abilities and you will excel while dealing with ambiguity.
You and your team will develop and maintain technologies like SAP SuccessFactors, Basware, Concur, Aptos, Logility, Flex PLM and more.
Key Accountabilities include:
- The product area technology strategy
- Support the delivery of product strategy and goals by building and developing a world-class engineering organisation
- You will build, scale and maintain high quality software products by defining evolving coding frameworks and languages
- Be responsible for a group of engineering leads supporting dynamic cross-functional teams across Colleague Experience, Product Creation and Supply Chain Tech
- Provide technical mentorship to engineers building and deploying large-scale projects internationally
- Lead and build an internal development team including permanent employees and contractor employees distributed around the world.
- Lead the design, solution-development and then delivery of business requests in line with requirements from the Product team.
- Own the technology implementation & delivery to the roadmap and in line with agile methodologies across the internal team and relevant system integrator partners.
- Guide and mentor developers, architects and QA specialists on the technology stack and delivery methodologies and practices to grow in house capabilities and improve ability to deliver with agility & pace.
- Manage the performance of system integrator and vendor partners to ensure delivery to Pandora’s expectations in terms of both technology development, support and maintenance.
Your style is collaborative and supportive, adept at encouraging engineering performance and delivering exceptional products. Comfortable with leading people and building teams, you're a natural recruiter, with a passion for building exceptional engineering organisations. In addition to your style of working, we will be looking for:
- Experience in key engineering or technology leadership positions
- 5+ years direct management experience
- Hands-on experience in a DevOps driven environment
- Strong understanding on HR and Finance Technologies, Supply Chain is a plus
- Good understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies, namely UiPath, others will be a plus.
- Up to date with technology trends in application development, such as CI/CD and automated testing tools (Kubernetes, Jenkins, Cucumber, etc.)
- Ability to stand up an organization and hire Tech talent
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
Your new team
Is a brand new global team, that you get to build, working in an agile DevOps context, delivering capabilities across HR, Finance and Supply Chain, with a global mandate to drive change and create value.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.