PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) is part of Pandora Group, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands. SSC was established in Warsaw in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes. The current structure of SSC is now during the process of turning into professional GBS (Global Business Services).
Your responsibilities can cover following areas:
- Perform asset management accounting processes,
- Perform inventory accounting processes,
- Settle intercompany balances and intercompany reconciliations.
- Process GL transactions including accruals, corrections and other journal entries,
- Perform GL period end and reconciliations for less complex entities,
- Assist with legal compliance processes in association with the outsourcing partner (statutory reporting, corporate tax return, withholding tax, auhority audits and statistical reporting),
- Handling internal customer inquiries and inquiries from outsourcing partners or authorities.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures,
- Identify opportunities for process improvements regarding quality and productivity.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- Experience in accounting department (minimum 2 years),
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly in MS Excel,
- Very good English,
- Willingness to learn and can-do attitude.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.