Project Manager - GBS
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Do you want to manage Finance and Procurement transformation projects for the Global Business Services (GBS) organization in Pandora?
Lead improvement projects impacting processes, policies, applications and people
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading Finance and Procurement projects in line with the plan and budget to achieve agreed business outcomes. The manager will track work to be completed, set deadlines and delegate tasks to the project team, report status to stakeholders and work to resolve or mitigate issues.
GBS will manage delivery of transactional as well as knowledge-centric services through Service Delivery Centers (SDC) and dedicated Centers of Excellence (CoE) with the initial headcount of 250+ FTEs globally. The GBS team is transforming these services, underpinned by process excellence and automation.
Within GBS, the Project Manager role will lead improvement projects impacting processes, policies, applications and people. They will use standard project methodologies and tools to manage complex multi-departmental initiatives globally.
Adding to this, you will need to:
- Follow a standard process, as defined by a recognized professional project management certification
- Initiate projects by checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams and resources
- Carry out planning - this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks - in accordance with the needs of the project. Some tools, such as Gantt charts, can be used to create a visual project plan
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organizations
- Manage the project - which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Report regularly to management and governance forums
- Close the project - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project
Experienced Project Manager having delivered complex projects
We hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Strong experience working as a project manager on complex projects
- Professional project management certification
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry (preferred)
- Strong transformation experience within multiple global organizations
- Experience with Finance or Procurement operational processes (preferred)
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
- Process and functional knowledge
- Budget, cost & performance management
- Willing to travel regularly and an international mindset
Your new team
This position forms part of the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, reporting to the Program Director GBS. GBS will manage delivery of transactional as well as knowledge-centric services through Service Delivery Centers (SDC) and dedicated Centers of Excellence (CoE) with the initial headcount of 250+ FTEs globally. The GBS team is transforming these services, underpinned by process excellence and automation.
In this role, you will also collaborate closely with the CFO Area Transformation Office, IT, Business Owners and various senior stakeholders across the organization.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewelry at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.