You will be responsible for coordination HR processes within shared service center, being part of HR team. HR Specialist role is to be in charge of HR processes with special attention to Learning & Development area. In the position you will ensure dedicated HR operations run smoothly and effectively in order to support organization and employees’ needs.
In your role you will:
• Provide HR support to main employee life cycle processes (hiring, contract & data management, transfers, promotions, learning & development),
• Ensure employees records and all relevant data in HR systems are up to date and accurate,
• Process HR administration,
• Coordinate training and development programs and activities aligned with HR, organizational culture and business priorities,
• Provide ongoing support and advice for employees and managers in the field of HR,
• Supporting HR Manager within various HR Projects in EMEA region (Employee Engagement, L&D),
• Cooperate closely with HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition Specialist,
• Cooperate with external vendors,
• Cooperating with external HR administration and payroll provider to ensure high quality of the service,
• Be in charge of Use platforms and systems supporting internal communication and L&D activities,
• Prepare reports, analysis sets for the needs of the department,
• Actively participate in building the employer's image and ensuring internal communication,
• Participation in other projects implemented by the HR team.
You are the perfect match, if you have:
• Min 2 years of experience in HR Department in an international organisation,
• Bachelor's degree (sociology, economy, psychology as an advantage),
• Fluent command of Polish and English – both verbal and written,
• Excellent Knowledge of MsOffice (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
• Working knowledge of Polish Labour Law,
• Strong discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information exhibited at all Times,
• Accurate, self-standing and with strong attention to details,
• People focus and very good communication and interpersonal skills, customer oriented,
• Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment,
• Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet multiple tight deadlines.
We look for real Team player with can-do attitude who will be positive contributor to our HR Team.
How to apply?
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.