Interim AP Manager (2 year contract)
The PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) was established in Warsaw, Poland, in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across the EMEA region. Currently the SSC structure is transforming into Global Business Services (GBS), including responsibility for additional regions and countries.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the AP team to be able to drive integration and operational excellence to support the ongoing large transformation
- Support development of an implementation plan for a common set of processes that reflect best practices meeting business and local requirements
- Manage, plan and direct the workflow and daily operations of all functions of the AP Department,
- Ensure timely and accurate payment processing for all vendors and employee reimbursements,
- Manages monthly closing of AP financial records and posting of month-end accruals; ensures accuracy of financial statements,
- Review and manage exception reports, KPIs, and other key indicators of performance/output,
- Maintain standards of excellence and standardization of AP processes, including benchmarking and performance evaluations,
- Continually evaluate and monitor internal control processes and procedures to improve productivity and effectiveness,
- Select and hire, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work efficiency,
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines,
- Identify AP related system processing issues and develop a workable solution,
- Serve as a resource to staff, department heads and others for interpreting policies, procedures and regulations relating to AP,
- Participate in development, implementation of projects, tasks and/or initiatives that align with management’s goals.
- 5+ years experience in finance processing in a high volume environment - preferably GBS/SSC/BPO environment,
- Experience on similar position (minimum 1 year),
- Experience in financial processes transformation,
- Excellent English language skills (at least C1 level),
- University Degree required: Finance, Economics or similar,
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.