Interim AP Supervisor - 2 year contract
With us you will be supervising a team of accountants with different seniority from juniors to seniors, who takes ownership over accounting processes at PANDORA. The current structure of SSC is now during the process of turning into professional GBS (Global Business Services).
- Managing the team: recruiting team members, regular meetings, feedback, mentoring, right split of responsibilities (including back-up’s, overtime control and holiday usage), yearly performance development reviews in order to ensure employees’ own development and alignment of company’s and individual's objectives,
- Ensuring right level of competencies in the team, potential development, knowledge sharing and motivation of employees, as well as secure communication flow within the team and all other Pandora’s departments,
- Being responsible of keeping the assigned process flows up to date, well-documented and described in the internal database,
- Monitoring of KPI’s and internal controls to ensure efficiency and safety of processes,
- Identifying, standardizing and improving financial and accounting tools, playing a key role in continuous improvement projects,
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions by the team according to the Law and the Service Level Agreements to maintain high customer satisfaction,
- Identifying risks, addressing and managing escalations,
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with key customers/suppliers both internal and external,
- Participating and driving different AP related projects,
- Providing with direct support to Manager with tasks and projects as required,
- Being responsible for audit requests.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within accounting and preferably minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position,
- University Degree: Finance, Economics or similar,
- Fluent English, both written and spoken,
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, Power Point),
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail,
- Excellent mentoring and leadership skills,
- Excellent communication skills (ability to cooperate with many stakeholders with different level of seniority),
- Positive energy & can-do attitude.
With our team you can:
- Impact the business by your decisions and your ideas,
- Practice project management skills,
- Develop leaderships skills in practice on a daily basis and also in theory by attending monthly Leadership workshops,
- Extend accounting knowledge (i.e. by participating in AP co-related projects),
- Maintain cooperation with different stakeholders in a matrix-structured company.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.