IT Solution Architect
You will become part of PANDORA IT, the home of around 350 passionate professionals spread across 6 offices. PANDORA is looking for a highly motivated individual with a proven track record within delivering IT supply chain solutions. We are working on integrating and developing the supply chain and manufacturing setup to support capacity planning and scheduling, as well as supply and inventory planning. Furthermore PANDORA have defined a roadmap where supporting digitalization across operations planning and distribution is key. This and many more priorities are what you will be focusing on.
If you are an IT Solution Architect with a strong business focus and the ability to work with strategic initiatives within your domain to develop future business capabilities, you may be the person we are looking for.
You will become part of the Solution Architecture Centre of Excellence as well as an ecosystem of other architect practices. Your job is to make the overall IT and Enterprise Architecture vision come alive in the selection, implementation and refining of solutions. You will work mostly in a project setting assuming the responsibility for the solution design, ensuring it fits the overall target operating model. During a project you will be deeply involved in driving the technical deliveries based on the defined business capabilities.
You will be involved in projects leveraging and utilising technology solutions to enable the organisation's future-state business capabilities as well as facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes. Furthermore, you will work to:
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities, and determine corresponding system designs to drive the organisation's targeted business outcomes.
- Work closely with both Enterprise Architecture to define target architecture(s) within the domain, as well as the broader community to deliver collaborative solutions.
- Design and lead the implementation of a Solution Architecture across HR business applications and technologies based on PANDORA business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Have an overview of solutions, trends and emerging technologies for your domain, both to know the potential to positively impact the business as well as to facilitate the evaluation and selection of new solutions.
- Consult with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the Solution Architecture.
- Identify the organisational impact and financial impact of the Solution Architecture.
What is needed to succeed:
- Extensive experience from a similar position as a Solution Architect working with Supply Chain Solutions with a minimum of three year of experience,
- Technology agnostic mindset,
- Motivated by achieving long term business outcomes,
- A basic understanding of agile methods and processes, like SAFe,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers,
- Ability to propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives,
- A relevant university degree within business or IT, 7+ years within IT or similar,
- Ability to travel (5-30 days a year).
also you’re the perfect match, if:
- You have a holistic view of the IT and business landscape.
- Your attitude is professional and positive, and you naturally assume responsibility for your deliverables in a proactive manner.
- It comes natural to you to be ambitious about your work and you like to learn. Also, you thrive with not all targets being set at the beginning of a project and that things may evolve over time.
- You can work with multiple challenges delivering to several stakeholders simultaneously.
- Lastly you possess strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
Your new team:
PANDORA IT is full of variety and you will join an international team based in Copenhagen, Warsaw and Sidney. Core Architecture is a new function and you can help shape our objectives. You will be part of an exciting organisation and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are 8 persons in Core Architecture and approximately 70 in Core Technology. In Core Architecture we focus on having a clear development targets and continuous learning curve.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.