Junior Master Data Specialist
PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) is part of Pandora Group, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands. SSC was established in Warsaw in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across the EMEA region.
You will join the team of skilled professionals supporting EMEA and Global Master Data processes for PANDORA.
• Price, product, supplier and customer data maintenance,
• PANDORA training platform (LINK) maintenance,
• Master Data related daily tasks.
Last but not least:
• Involvement in new PANDORA Global projects and system releases,
• Process improvements, increase of efficiency and data quality,
• Streamlining procedures and cooperation with local PANDORA offices throughout the world.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
• Interest on Master Data topic and willingness to develop skills,
• Can-do attitude and positive energy,
• Very good English,
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly in MS Excel,
• Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
With our team you will:
• Impact the business and implement your ideas,
• Learn with other Master Data experts and have fun!
• Practice English/other languages,
• Maintain cooperation with different stakeholders in a matrix-structured company.
How to apply?
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.