Lead Integration Architect
The lead integration architects main responsibilities include designing and communicating the integration vision and target architecture as well as building the foundation with using the right technologies for the right problems. The lead plays a pivotal role in proactively engaging business and IT stakeholder to ensure communication of and support for the development of the integration landscape.
You are capable of balancing short term business benefits with long term strategic needs.
Part of the ongoing activities is to keep your knowledge of industry trends and solutions up to date, to be able to provide current and relevant guidance for the integration architect team as well as key stakeholders.
You will be evaluating and driving initiatives to produce a more lean and cost efficient landscape focusing on eroding technical debt, enabling faster time to market and continuously modernizing the overall architecture.
Furthermore the you will work to:
- Develop, communicate and deploy integration architecture and vision,
- Partake in integration board,
- Review new and existing project architecture for compliance with architectural vision and roadmap,
- Identify risks and work with project team to propose alternatives and solutions,
- Review business Process and data analysis to ensure integration of solutions with an end-to-end focus,
- Monitor, assess, and ensure conformance and performance in existing integration landscape.
What is needed to succeed:
- Hands-on Architect with over 10+ years of enterprise experience,
- Extensive experience from a similar position as a lead integration architect,
- Strong experience in enterprise integration solutions/design patterns, building and managing microservices based integration architecture and building messaging based integration architecture
- Strong experience in building/managing and integrating API's AIS API and/or MuleSoft,
- Good experience/knowledge in at least one or more IPaas solutions like AIS/Mule Anypoint,
- Experience with SOA, REST, and Messaging platforms, enterprise application security (API/Messaging) and .NET/Microsoft Stack/ Microservices,
- Solid experience with technologies such as Biztalk, Azure Integration Services (AIS), Kafka and/or MuleSoft,
- Experience with AX2012/D365, WMS systems, SFCC, POS, CRM and OMNI-channel systems is helpful,
- Experience with automation and CI/CD,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Possess strong communication and stakeholder management skills,
- Experience from global, complex organization,
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers.
- The role is based at our Warsaw Office, Poland. Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 5-30 days a year.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.