As Manager you will play a pivotal role in Pandora’s protection from IT security risks. The Information Security Operations team is responsible for working with IT and the business to ensure “security by design” is implemented across all technology work. You will be responsible for continuing the development of the existing team and ensuring a strong execution of our efforts within Information Security Operations as well as further maturing our IT security and risk management set-up.
What will you be working with?
Policies & Technology Standards:
- Work with other teams to update and design policies and technology standards as required for the hardware / software, applications, and systems being deployed,
- Maintain / develop the security architecture; maintain understanding and mastering of market technologies / upcoming trends,
- Provide guidance, support and involvement to product development teams to ensure products are “secure by design” throughout the development and acquisition lifecycle,
- Specify and allocate / assign confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements,
- Perform certification and accreditation prior to releasing new systems to production.
Digital Identity & Access Management:
- Define & manage identities and access controls,
- Control, define and implement password management, single sign-on, two-factor authentication, PIN management, digital signatures, smart cards, biometrics, Active Directory, policies etc.
- Provide technical support, hands-on work, and expertise on different ways of identification & validation,
- Define roadmap for IAM & PAM,
- Supervise & support digital program activities related to IAM & PAM.
- Design, implement and manage cybersecurity solutions across all areas of technology,
- Manage & update threat intelligence solutions,
- Manage network segmentation and update rules & controls across all areas of technology; identify and ensure changes in response to major emerging threats,
- Manage cybersecurity data and systems lifecycles to ensure that they are patched and / or upgraded at the right time and remain effective.
Data Loss Prevention:
- Manage & update data classification and loss prevention processes across the organisation using a robust DC/DLP suite.
Security Solutions Portfolio Optimisation:
- Assess the efficacy of deployed security solutions against leading solutions from all vendors,
- Assess the combined organisation’s cybersecurity solution portfolio and remediate gaps.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.