Master Data Analyst - 2 year contract
As a Master Data Analyst you will be an essential part the Global IT MDM team as well as the rest of PANDORAs Master Data Organisation (data- owners and stewards).
Your primary focus will be on one of our most valued company assets, master data. Through close collaboration with the Master Data Solution Architect, Business Analyst and Application/Solution Architects, you will ensure that data is modelled and applied consistently across PANDORA's IT landscapes and according to master data transition plans.
You will be very capable of combining business domain knowledge with the ability to define requirements to our Master Data solutions and work with implementation and maintenance.
In addition you will work with Master Data change management and will facilitate the use of a master data toolbox in our projects and in the application teams.
- Responsible for closely engaging with stakeholders to ensure that MDI&G team & roadmap are aligned to business requirements,
- You will lead in the analysis of data, working to improve accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes and implementations of processes, systems and more,
- Ongoing Programs; Data Taskforce/Education/Analysis/Trends/ Process Enhancements/Implementation/Monitoring; Business Connector.
- 3-5 years proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst,
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and process mapping techniques,
- Adept in queries, report writing and presenting findings,
- Strong people engagement skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy,
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using Data Quality and statistical Tools for analyzing datasets (Excel, Aperture Data Studio ect.),
- Previous experience of working in Master Data Management organization would be a plus.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.