Retail Technology Functional Consultant
Pandora exists to give a voice to people’s loves through beautiful and collectable jewelry, and our retail stores are at the heart when fulfilling this brand purpose. Therefore, we are now looking for an additional Functional Consultant to work primarily with D365 Retail which is the backbone for our stores in EMEA and already implemented in 9 markets and 600+ stores.
In this role you will be based in Warsaw and work closely with Shared Service Center teams to ensure that back office processes and integrations relating to D365/POS are continuously improved and users are sufficiently trained.
Besides you will take part in both project - and daily operation activities such as:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand and capture demand,
- Analyse and document business processes,
- Take part in end-to-end testing,
- Take part in 3rd level support,
- Training of business colleagues.
- We primarily work with D365 for Retail, however as we are closely involved in other projects and new needs evolve, it is expected that you will work with other technologies as well.
You are the perfect match, if you have:
- More than 3 years of experience with Retail in a large organization,
- An intrest in processing a career in a global business-focused IT organisation,
- Degree in IT or similar,
- Preferably hands-on experience with ERP (D365, AX12 or similar),
- Profound knowledge with Retail Back Office processes, e.g. Finance and Inventory,
- Very good English,
- Attention to details.
How to apply?
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application in English.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.