As an Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, you will join the Process Excellence team in PANDORA Shared Services, based in Warsaw, Poland.
Main job responsibilities:
- Analysis of business process selected for automation assessment,
- Creation of components of RPA solutions for proof of concepts, pilots and deployments to meet business requirements as part of a larger team,
- Testing created solutions together with Pandora employees involved in the process, e.g. process experts or process owners,
- Development of RPA bots using UiPath and code extensions or VBA small components to deliver automation,
- Create documentation for RPA solutions,
- Foster collaboration and open exchange of knowledge among team members,
- Cooperation with project managers both within Pandora SSC and in line of business.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience, including process implementations using dedicated RPA solutions,
- Knowledge of and/or experience with VB.NET programming language will be a big plus, as UiPath is the preferred RPA solution in Pandora,
- Background in Software Development, e.g. Java, C# or other OOP language will be an asset,
- Process improvement experience (e.g. Lean Management, Six Sigma, Kaizen) will be a plus,
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral,
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills,
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving,
- Fluent in English.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.