ServiceNow Administrator (Warsaw)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Be a critical team member in Pandora’s global IT service management team, as Pandora continues to pursue the strategic vision of digitally empowered employees working with best in class digital products.
Enterprise scale ServiceNow, working with a major programme of increased scope.
As part of our IT Service Management Team you will actively take responsibility for managing and keeping the advanced workflows and integrations to our ITSM tool, ServiceNow, up-to-date. The ServiceNow Administrator that will focus on platform support and incident handling. A typical day will include working from both a platform incident queue as well as participating in development projects.
This role is a part of Pandora’s strategic commitment to its investment in digital transformation, in order to drive growth. This requires talented problem solvers that can adapt to change and rise to challenges.
This individual will work with PANDORA's internal ServiceNow team on related tasks such as user support, configuration, platform enhancement and development.
- The ideal candidate will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions
- This role will be responsible for the general support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Assist with design, support, & implementation of ServiceNow ITSM Professional and future functionality of ServiceNow as needed
- This person will develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications and work directly with end users to resolve support issues.
- Assist ServiceNow Administrators with upgrade planning, testing, and implementation between development and production instances
A bit about you:
Ideally you are a positive and practical team player, an individual that enjoys picking up a problem, the analysis of the details and methodically working through to a clean and simple solution. It is likely that you will have some of the following:
- Strong background within IT technology.
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience from a similar position.
- Certified in ServiceNow Foundations/ServiceNow System Administrator
- Retail knowledge is considered an advantage.
- ITIL® Foundations or Intermediate certifications
Level – Global Career Band 5
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter / Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.