Location: Warsaw, Poland
Be a critical team member in Pandora’s global IT service management team, as Pandora continues to pursue the strategic vision of digitally empowered employees working with best in class digital products.
Enterprise scale ServiceNow, working with a major programme of increased scope.
As part of our IT Service Management Team you will take responsibility for managing and keeping the advanced workflows and integrations to our ITSM tool, ServiceNow, up-to-date. This role requires a mix of analyst, developer, critical thinker and designer. You will thrive when applying innovative technology to business processes. Developing new solutions and troubleshooting issues, you will be advising global cross functional teams on ServiceNow options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
This role is a part of Pandora’s strategic commitment to its investment in digital transformation, in order to drive growth. This requires talented problem solvers that can adapt to change and rise to challenges. Technically, you will need the ability to design and review new requirements and new features based on business needs in addition to creating and/or reviewing various ServiceNow objects, data integrations, and reports using ServiceNow platform. A selection of what you could be doing in a working day is listed below:
- Assist with design, support, & implementation of ServiceNow ITSM Professional and future functionality of ServiceNow as needed
- Work with Service Managers and/or project teams on planning and testing of new functionality or improvement of existing ITSM modules
- Assist ServiceNow Administrators with upgrade planning, testing, and implementation between development and production instances
- Designs and develops solutions for Service Catalog Items, general features, and enhancements using 3rd party applications and API’s
- Perform audits to ensure compliance requirements are met & remediation actions are taken as needed
- Work with ServiceNow vendors on projects and ongoing support
A bit about you:
Ideally you are a positive and practical team player, an individual that enjoys picking up a problem, the analysis of the details and methodically working through to a clean and simple solution. It is likely that you will have some of the following:
- Strong background within IT technology
- Preferably 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Certified in ServiceNow Foundations/ServiceNow System Administrator
- Retail knowledge is considered an advantage.
- ITIL® Foundations or Intermediate certifications
- Knowledge and experience of the DevOps and Agile delivery desirable
Level – Global Career Band 4
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.