Specialist, Information Security SecOps, Analytics and IR
As a specialist on the team you will play a pivotal role in Pandora’s protection from IT security risks.
The Information Security SecOps, Analytics and IR team is responsible for working with IT, the business and our MSSP to proactively detect and respond to cyber security incidents. This is part of our wider uplift of information security capabilities - we have a clear strategy in place, a range of exciting tasks in front of us and a growing team of security professionals from around the world!
What will you be working with?
- Work with our other parts of the business to understand how the business works and what level of protection is required against our assets,
- Work with risk management functions to provide specific input from cyber threat intelligence and conduct threat modelling,
- Monitor cyber threat intelligence and security threat trends to provide key intelligence on how attackers are carrying out successful attacks on organizations,
- Assist in creating detection use cases to implement in our SIEM platform,
- Assist in vulnerability identification for both vulnerability remediation and design of compensating security controls,
- Conduct threat hunting within enterprise environment to find threats early and act on them.
- Work with our incident response plan to quickly close down security events and maintain business operations,
- Review and refine incident response processes, including categorization and processes,
- Contribute to different exercise scenarios to test and improve response planning and execution,
- Contribute to lessons learned following incidents/exercises,
- Act as one of our internal incident response coordinators.
- Work with our other teams update and design policies and technology standards as required for the hardware / software, applications, and systems being deployed with a security and incident response perspective.
Security Solutions Portfolio Optimization:
- Assess the efficacy of deployed security solutions against leading solutions from all vendors,
- Assess the combined organization’s cybersecurity solution portfolio and remediate gaps.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.