Talent Acquisition Manager, Eastern Europe
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Pandora is entering an exciting era of growth where we are accelerating several Talent Acquisition initiatives to ensure that we have the right talent at the right time to support our growth agenda. If you are curious and energised by the idea of supporting a growing a global Talent Acquisition function in a progressive and fast-paced environment and the unknown fuels your fire - then this could definitely be for you.
Based out of our regional head office in Warsaw, you will lead the Talent Acquisition plan for the Eastern Europe region to ensure the internal and external supply of diverse talent in the Cluster organisation. Additionally, you will support with the strategic Digital & Technology scale-up of our Global Business Services center of excellence.
According to Global guidelines/suggestions/best practices/procedures, coordinate, execute and manage all Talent Acquisition activities for the Cluster. Defining, planning and implementing the necessary activities in order to recruit and retain best talents.
To work in collaboration with a high caliber team and closely partner with business leaders to drive innovative and high-quality sourcing and recruitment strategies, across our global footprint.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Active participation in building the global talent acquisition strategy
- Support the business with recruiting, especially for Digital& Technology and Corporate roles in line with Global solutions
- Conduct internal and external recruitment activities through job portals, recruitment companies, head hunters - as required by business needs
- Create an attractive company image as an employer of choice on the market within all Eastern European markets
- Build plan and lead activities to engage employees and increase the company culture based on values
- Accountable for the development and execution of the local talent acquisition plan, delivering local recruitment driving key capability metrics, and directing requirements
- Deliver learning culture & activity in support of performance outcomes
- Ensure the planning, implementation, supervision, evaluation and improvement of all the TA activities
- Be a global co-leader and expert with the center of expertise team in the defining, development and implementation of at least one specific global TA topics including: Employer Branding/EVP, Sourcing & Recruitment, Talent Assessment, Candidate Experience Management
- Work closely with other departments and actively cooperate in order to buy high quality talents, the talent discovery and growth in the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes, individual learning plans and regular alignment with business managers
- Lead process and systems improvements (e.g. implementing new HR tools on TA)
- Support in managing the relevant budget, checking the monthly budget consumption in the areas of responsibility aligning to the given business objectives and quarterly revise forecasts.
- Manage internal and external reporting, providing the necessary reporting/documentation and accurate database maintenance.
- Act as a business partner with the local HR teams in the Cluster, sharing best practices related to the specific areas of responsibility.
What is needed to succeed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar TA role
- Experience within an international retail organisation.
- Excellent demonstrated knowledge of TA and recruitments best practices.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern development methods of employer branding, recruitment and sourcing, talent assessment, CEM etc.
- Project management experience
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.