PANDORA is a global company that operates in the affordable jewellery industry. Pandora performs across the entire value chain from production, distribution, sales and marketing, making it a very interesting and diversified company to work for.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurately VAT returns to Tax Authorities,
- Coordinate with external providers CIT and CIT related reporting.
- Complete all VAT and CIT related accounting activities upon which TAX returns depend, including control checks of transaction data and review of supporting tax documentation to identify any errors or anomalies. Ensure that errors are corrected and that remedial action is taken to minimise the likelihood of similar errors in future,
- Perform review of VAT registers,
- Prepare Intrastat and ECSL/ECPL reporting,
- Reconcile VAT, Intrastat and ECSL/ECPL reporting data,
- Perform selected statistical / customs / excise reporting,
- Provide assistance for tax audits and statutory audits,
- Perform TAX balance sheet accounts analysis,
- Perform VAT probability check,
- Archive all submitted returns/reports and correspondence with the authorities,
- Initiate ideas to improve tax-related processes,
- Assistance with AX system modifications to reflect changes in legislation and business transactions,
- Support Group Tax with the global TAX projects.
- 1-3 years of experience with accounting, finance or tax department from an international company,
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP system,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly in MS Excel,
- VAT and/or CIT related experience will be an advantage,
- Fast learning with analytical skills.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.