District Sales Manager for Romania and Hungary
Category: Retail, Sales
Location: Bucharest, RO
For our Eastern Europe Pandora cluster we are currently searching for a District Sales Manager for Romania and Hungary.
As a District Sales Manager for RO & HU you will be responsible for creating and implementing the short and long term vision and sales strategy to ensure constant growth and stable profitability of the region.
- Ensure and drive operations for both markets, with full commercial accountability for achieving business objectives and KPI and protect profitability.
- Effective management of the team (5 direct reports: Regional Store Managers and Office Coordinators).
- Ensure a leading shopping experience and continuously maximize sales and profitability from the retail network on the assigned territory.
- Proactively identify business opportunities, work out and introduce effective business strategies.
- Develop and implement a regional business strategy based upon annual planning to deliver growth and sustained profitability whilst ensuring adherence to the company’s policies and overall corporate strategy.
- Make sure that P&L of the region is developing in the right direction.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of local market opportunities and issues that may impact the development and successful execution of overall goals.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, take a leading role in any business initiatives or plans (work closely on local KPIs and sales trends, close cooperation with RSMs and constant development of the people).
- Ensure the organization delivers the ultimate customer experience which drives customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention according to the business model.
- Collaboration with all areas of the business locally and on the international level (close cooperation with regional office in Warsaw).
- Strong retail knowledge (min 8 years) and regional expertise (from Romanian and Hungarian markets).
- Extensive experience in successful management of retail network.
- Proven people leadership with ability to hire, manage, motivate and engage employees.
- Commercial acumen (focus on analysis of sales KPIs: budget realization, UPT, conversion, Basket size, Average Sales Price, life for like realization, Profit & Loss results, productivity etc.).
- Financial acumen with very good understanding and experience in working on P&L and budget management.
- Consumer centric mindset: creative application of standard and non-traditional sales and marketing techniques (focus on increasing customer service based on Pandora standards).
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good written and verbal command of English and Romanian/Hungarian.
- Negotiating skills (mainly needed for cooperation with local partners – wholesale and franchisee).
- Proactive attitude.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.