Allocator (maternity leave)
Supports the Merchandising Manager with establishing the initial allocation plan. Develop and execute initial allocation and replenishment of product to all stores. Conducts on-going analysis to assess replenishment algorithms for continuity categories/items and new launches. Creates and adjusts seasonality curves to match the replenishment orders with anticipated sales volume. Recognizing events and special campaigns.
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Develop and execute initial allocation and replenishment of product to all stores.
- Manage the assortment order for new store openings, in accordance with Category manager guidelines.
- Provides on-going analysis, both pre-season and in-season.
- Monitor and manage overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, attributes, seasonality and selling curves.
- Monitor and manage store inventory levels at the style/color/size level.
- Update and validate the replenishment algorithms in TXT for continuity categories/items and new launches.
- Monitor and drive the store performance in order to reduce stock level and increase stock turn, maximize sell through.
- Monitor exceptions on merchandise stock levels and recommends necessary adjustments.
- Analyze store geographic, size selling, and create appropriate distribution strategies to optimize inventory levels (recommends product category store transfers and consolidations).
- Create and maintain weekly allocation report and track all open orders during the shipping season.
If you are/have:
- Advanced mastery of Excel and Planning Tools.
- Ability in merchandise planning and inventory management.
- Demonstrable project management expertise.
- Sound working knowledge of business systems and data mining.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented without losing the big picture.
Please send us your CV here.