Location: Madrid, Spain
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING JEWELLERY BRANDS AND ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST EMPLOYERS AND DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A VITAL ROLE IN PANDORAS CONTINUED SUCCESS?
Pandora is looking for an experienced HR Director for the amazing Spanish market.
In this role - in accordance with the international/local policies, business needs and dealing with the Southern Eastern Europe Cluster point of contacts - you will be responsible for ensuring the planning, implementation, supervision and improvement of all HR processes/activities for employees & line management covering offices, stores and field. You will be overall responsible for coordinate and manage the HR department, directing human resources activities and in-office reception facilities.You will be reporting directly into the Country Manager.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
SOFT HR ACTIVITIES
- Recruitment, selection and Employer Branding
- Organizational planning (job descriptions, update of organization charts, etc.
- Performance management system and personal development reviews
- Compensation & Benefit Programs
- Learning & Development Programs also dealing with the Sales training for the store population
- Internal HR communication
HARD HR ACTIVITIES
- Annual and monthly cycle for payroll
- Personal administration
- Regular and ad hoc reporting activities
- Flow between the company and external payroll services provider
- Headcount and FTE
- HR KPI’s
- HR archive
- Time management
- HR Database maintenance
- Supervise reception to grant that various business functions are professionally supported in a daily management of office activities
- Grant support for events/meetings including travel arrangements
- Take care of office facilities and services for office
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Manage all Health & Safety topics
- Make sure that the company keeps high working condition standards and respect legal requirement
CROSS FUNCTIONAL & INTERNAL FLOW
- Work with the Country Manager and develop strong working relationship and alignment with all cross-functional teams as well as Cluster and EMEA point of contacts
TECHNICAL AND JOB RELATES REQUIREMENTS (INCLUDING IT SKILLS)
- Mastery of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of HRM best practices and tools
- Good knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to hard HR activities
- Expert in compliance, legal and governmental regulations
- Proficient financial analysis
- Fluent in Spanish and in English
- University Degree required, preferable in HR, Management or Law
Available to travel in the country and abroad
KEY SOFT COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
A positive leader
Ability to maintain confidential information
Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Team player attitude
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate has a solid experience in the HR functions and as HR Manager/HR Director in an multi-national retail organization.
You will be part of a fast growing company in an exciting business. You will work in an international environment of can-do spirited, passionate, performance driven people, and you will be working with stakeholders in different markets and functions.
Globally we are more than 27,000 employees and growing.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.