Junior Risk and Loss Prevention Specialist
The purpose of the role is to ensure we have a controlled and compliant business environment in relation to loss prevention and operating guidelines, which covers all company activities (corporate and in store), including all franchise and multi branded retailer partners. The Risk & Loss Prevention is also responsible for the relevant local compliance process, supporting and working closely with all the functions to reach and guarantee internal compliance according to global and local guidelines, policies and procedures.
Your main responsabilities will be:
Corporate store & internal Audit:
- Perform internal audits when appropriate.
- Identify and investigate potential non-compliant behavior, implementing discussions and taking relevant action in relation to the behavior.
- Ensuring proper approval process.
- Making sure that the procedures implemented on the market are adhered to.
- Ensuring compliance with group rules – SoA, SoP
- Perform inventories when appropriate.
- Manage the office show room stock.
- Ensure accuracy of stock take results, through checks and analysis, implementing discussions and taking relevant actions.
- Support the HR Team with the CSR activities.
- Agreements verification (tax issues, payment terms, payment guarantees).
- Insurances management.
- Pandora PEC account management if needed.
- Manage mandatory public surveys (ISTAT, CONAI, etc.).
- Responsible for checking the monthly budget consumption in the areas of responsibility and quarterly revising forecasts.
- Advanced mastery of Excel and Access.
- Mastery of a store ERP system.
- Knowledge of AX, QlikView and Cube.
- Excellent knowledge of finance and accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of stock management and internal audit procedures.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented without losing the big picture.
If you are interested in the offer, have around 2-4 years experience and want to develope your career within the retail sector, please send us your CV here.