Media and Traffic Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Media & Traffic Coordinator is responsible to manage holistic media planning across all online and offline channels in close corporation with the Brand team and Ecom team, to grant proper alignment and coordination within the Cluster and to ensure regular communication flow with the Region.
You will be responsable for:
MEDIA STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION
- Create and follow up on media strategy, budget, key media KPI’s and media planning for the market. Create media briefs for the media agency (in line with the global campaign media strategy).Manage media agency relationship: Briefings, audits with global partner Media Path and Global Procurement, evaluation of media agency performance, implement media dashboards for real time optimization of digital media spend.
- Closely collaborate with the Brand Team by sharing plans in order to brief them on the adaptation/creation of all adv layouts needed.
DIGITAL AND TRAFFIC PLANNING
- Manage digital channel strategies and budgets delivering relevant traffic and conversion to both our offline stores and online store, in close collaboration with digital team and Ecommerce Manager.
REPORTS, TOOLS AND ANALYSIS
- Consolidation and reporting on media performance for the cluster (reporting to the Region).
- Apply all mandatory global media tools (e.g. Econometric Sales modelling, Adtech tools and partners etc.)
- Ensure proper alignment with brand and ecommerce team.
- Ensure regular communication flow and alignment with the Region/Cluster.
- Manage the media budget (both offline & online) together with the Marketing Director.
- Budget tracking and invoice registration for the related activities.
If you are/have:
- Strong digital media background. Approximately 4 years’ experience in the same role, in an international retail/fast fashion/life-style/beauty or agency organization.
- Experience with dashboards, Google adstack, econometric modelling.
- Full knowledge of Spanish media landscape.
- Ability in marketing activities development and implementation.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Passion for work and the product.
- Critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts.
- Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
- Fluent in Engish
Please apply here.