Merchandise Admin Assistant
The Assistant Merchandiser will oversee the allocation of stock to 95 PANDORA owned and operated stores, as well as being accountable for ensuring O&O stores stay within their inventory unit and cover targets. Responsibilities include overseeing replenishment levels in O&O stores and identifying stock and sales opportunities. A central part of this role is ensuring that best practice Merchandising standards are achieved in all O&O stores. He/She will be accountable for supporting both the Planning and Trading functions of the merchandising team. He/She will provide admin support, as well as some reporting and analysis when required, to ensure smooth day-to-day running of the merchandising team.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Plan and oversee O&O Store replenishment process. Gain full understanding of the replenishment tool. Ensure allocation actions are aligned to weekly trading priorities. Check allocation volumes and confirm quantities are aligned with plan and upcoming commercial activity.
- Having the right product assortment in the stores.
- Maintenance of Store/Grade Cover targets. Review and take action accordingly.
- Identify store performance trends, risks and opportunities. Work with Allocators to ensure stock levels are optimised. Work with Planning team to understand which products need pushing and which ones need to be discontinued and cleared.
- Work with Trading Manager to highlight opportunities at store level and establish best ways to communicate this out.
- Pull analysis on performance by store and identify stock and sales opportunities on a weekly basis for both O&O and Franchise store.
- Support the Trading team with O&O, Franchise and Wholesale customers communication. Ensure information is sent out in the correct format, collaborate with Planning, Retail, VM, Training and Marketing on this.
- Measure stock and sales mixes by store/market place and work to understand customer profiles.
- Responsible for pulling weekly/monthly Trade reports. Identify opportunities to improve learning from history.
- Plan new store opening packs and ensure 100% right first time openings.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships taking on board concerns and opportunities to help drive the business forward.
- Forecast new launches.
Required competences and experience:
- University degree in Economics, Business administrations, Mathematics, statistics or similar
- Experience with Merchandise planning systems would be appreciated
- Fashion/retail background within a Merchandising Department would be appreciated
- Excellent MS Office skills: advanced Excel is a must
- Proactive mindset / Takes initiative
- Strong commercial awareness
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written in English and Spanish
- Able to use initiative and make recommendations to maximise sales
- Able to analyse, present and communicate information in a manner that allows informed decision-making
- Analytically minded, high attention to detail, enjoys analysing data, forming conclusions and making decisions
If you feel you match with requirements, please send us your applications here.