Owned Media Specialist
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pandora is looking for an Owned Media Specialist to join our dynamic Marketing team based in Madrid.
The owned Media Specialist is responsible for the definition of the content calendar and campaign setting for our owned local channel (FB), ensuring a commercial alignment with local needs.
You will be in charge of delivering all creative assets for all digital channels and media in collaboration with the creative agency and graphic designer. You will contribute to media campaigns set-up and implementation for both on line and off line medias. You will also ensure brand alignment across all consumer touch-points.
• Contribute to media campaign setting and local adaptation to market
• Responsible for the adaptation of global communication materials
In relation to our own media social channel (FB):
• Responsible for setting up social media (SoMe) campaigns by briefing the SoMe local agency together with other team members
• Responsible for setting up SoMe content calendar and ensuring alignment with other channels (e-com, CRM, trade) and with local commercial needs
• Together with the local community manager be proactive to identify new opportunities in the channel to drive sales to e-Com
• Supervised FB post messaging and assets to ensure global guidelines alignment.
In relation to both brand and e-Com communication:
• Contribute in media campaign briefing to media agency together with other team members
• Responsible for the adaptation of global communication materials / creation of local digital campaigns granting alignment on all digital platforms (pandora.net, Pandora Club, social media) in close relationship with the cluster Paid & Owned media specialist
• Responsible for overseeing branding and always-on campaigns to ensure they are in line with media brief
• Contribute to Branded content development to ensure brand and campaign alignment
ANALYSIS AND TOOL MANAGEMENT
In close collaboration with other team members :
• Analyze FB SoMe results using tools such as Sprinklr, ADOBE, etc. in close relationship with the community manager and Paid & Owned media specialist in the cluster, providing weekly and monthly reports with the Media Planning analyst
• Contribute to driving a dynamic performance evaluation of all owned media campaigns (traffic to the website, interest for drops/products) and be proactive in suggesting optimizations/actions that increase commercial performance
• Analyze results using tools such as ADOBE, GA, etc. in close relationship with the Owned and paid medias manager and the Medias planning analyst
• Set up campaign tracking with the support of our agencies
• Ensure information cascading within the whole marketing team in relation to digital topics
• Coordinate and support cluster markets for the related area of responsibility
• 3-4 years' relevant work experience in a similar role, managing digital campaigns in an international environment
•Strong digital & social media background
•Excellent English and Spanish skills
• Experience in working with digital data analysis
• Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Experience in adapting creative materials
• Good understanding of business, retail and a results-oriented mindset. Very ROI-oriented
• High attention to details
• Strong interest for social media landscape
• Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude
• Initiative and shared decision making approach
• Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
• Critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts
• Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required
Does this sound like you ? Apply HERE !