Trade Marketing Operations Specialist (Maternity Cover)
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pandora is recruiting a Trade Marketing Operations Specialist to join our Marketing team in Madrid.
This role ensures the operational implementation of the Trade Marketing plan in points of sale specific to the Spanish market while respecting the global image of the brand.
You will create and provide the Trade Marketing guidelines to be cascaded down to all relevant stakeholders in the organisation, aimed at aligning in-store practices and implementations.
DESIGN LOCAL MARKETING MATERIALS
• In close collaboration with the Marketing, Sales and Merchandising teams, ensure the operational implementation of Trade marketing campaigns in points of sale: design and implementation of campaigns in compliance with the group's guidelines
• Be in charge of the definition and orchestration of Retail Marketing campaigns for each campaign: definition of the required, creation, master files, wording, ...
• Brief the graphic studio on the production of the master files
• Participate in the development of the turnover by proposing local actions: traffic creation operations, local media campaigns, local events, etc.
• Contribute to the construction of the commercial calendar.
• Guarantee the legal compliance of all operations launched in the Spanish market (promotions, price displays, metals, activations, etc.).
VM GUIDELINES DEVELOPMENT
• Work with the VM Specialist to adapt global VM guidelines to suit market needs, by managing the product set-up preparation, the shooting process and building the VM Guidelines for Retail and Wholesale partners in-market
• In collaboration with the VM Specialist, review execution of local guidelines and usage
Responsible for monitoring the business efficiency of the guide lines by defining relevant KPI’s
• Responsible for the development of all sell-in materials by collecting needs from the Sales team, aligning with the Merchandising and Training teams to finalise content
COMMUNICATION FLOW• Work closely with the Marketing , Sales & Merchandising teams to ensure alignment on all campaign and activations implementations.
• Communicate regularly with Global Head Office and European markets
• Ensure regular updates of the VM /TM Data base and stores layouts
• Regularly visit the stores
• Work closely with partners and suppliers
• Trade Marketing & VM reporting
• Provide support for Marketing activities, PR events, showroom activities.
• Responsible for managing the Store Opening Implementation Package by providing the implementation plan (stores layout, windows, POS quantities…) in closed link with Sales team
PROFILE :• 4-5 years of relevant work experience in a Visual Merchandising & Trade Marketing in Retail Company
• Fluent in Spanish and English (other languages are a plus!)
• Excellent MS Office knowledge (with focus on Photoshop and Power Point, Excel, InDesign,)
• Excellent analytical and writing skills and attention to detail
• Strong VM Skills
• Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required, with experience in project management
• You’re a team player and you have experience working across large matrix organisations
• Fast learner, able to pick up product knowledge quickly and accurately, personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills
• Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style.
Maternity Cover (approx. July 2021 - January 2022)