Assistant Store Manager Mall of Scandinavia
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can motivate your colleagues, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results?
If so, you might be the assistant store manager we are looking for to help manage our fantastic store in Mall of Scandinavia. You will work closely together with the Store Manager.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Assistant Store Manager:
Leadership and development
- Assist the Store Manager in coaching, leading and developing the team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and by that continuously strengthen PANDORA’s brand
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values
- Help maintain a high team spirit and ensuring store performance and team commitment
- Responsible for developing your own skills and competences, setting an example and being the perfect role model
Targets and results
- Assist the Store Manager in implementing initiatives for your team members, achieving sales targets and results
- Reviewing weekly sales figures for each employee
- Ensuring that daily cleaning is of high standard and that all furniture is properly maintained
- Appointing team members to ensure that visual merchandising is representative and meets Pandora’s standards, as well as making sure that all employees act according to the PANDORA VM guidelines
Inventory and cost control
- Responsible for the inventory and ordering of jewelry in corporation with the Store Manager
- Responsible for organizing inventory stock in corporation with the Store Manager
Qualifications of a PANDORA Assistant Store Manager
- You have experience within the retail environment as a sales assistant or an assistant store manager (preferably from a similar position)
- You are a results driven person with the ability to inspire and create a highly collaborative selling environment
- You have excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
- You are service-minded and hold a “can do attitude”
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can easily adapt to changes
- You are flexible in regards to working hours and open to working evening, weekend and public holidays
You will become part of an exciting and dynamic work environment, with the possibility of personal development. You will work closely together with the Store Manager and a team consisting of passionate and performance driven sales assistants.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.
We accept applications in Swedish and in English.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and we hope to hire our new colleague as soon as possible.