Head of Marketing
Location: Istanbul Turkey
We are looking for a Head of Marketing or for our Istanbul Office who will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans and activities leading all Marketing & VM activities in line with the strategic commercial objectives of the company.
- Development and execution of all marketing and media plans for each new collection and management of all local agencies
- Ensure optimal implementation of corporate marketing strategy by adapting it effectively to local characteristics under proposed guidelines of HQ & EMEA
- Ensure that PANDORA brand and trademark are treasured and optimally represented with high brand standards
- Direct lead of the marketing stuff and projects – including preparation, implementation and execution of budgets, marketing calendar
- Evaluating, rating and recommending promotional in store activities in conjunction with Sales based on overall business objectives and needs
- Monitor, evaluate and analyze media and market competition.
- Responsible for marketing budget and opex control. Securing that all budgets are up to date and aligned with the finance team
- Ensure strong use of PR in the overall brand building through strong media relations and events, including digital media
- Evaluating, rating and recommending sponsoring possibilities and other promotional activities
- Collaborate on the creation of business strategy and identify required resources to execute the strategy
- Collaborate with other functional areas such as Commercial, Project Management, Finance in order to ensure full alignment with general business abd become the key contact person for the Sales department to support business objectives
- Ensure timely implementation of all Visual Merchandising materials in the stores and in the identified WS partners in line with strategies and marketing activities
- Ensure timely reporting of the VM activities reflecting proper execution of the drops
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Sound working knowledge of design and photo-editing software and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details.
- Artistic and aesthetic sensitivity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude.
- Ability to share knowledge.
- Initiative and shared decision making approach.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Critical approach to the creative development and evaluation of all graphic projects.
- Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in various fields of marketing, preferably in retail or FMCG industry, minimum 5 years of people management and budget management experience.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN YOU CAN CLICK HERE: