HR Business Partner
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Pandora is looking for a passionate HR Business Partner who works as a part of the amazing and dynamic turkish team!
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Will act as sole point of contact between Local Market and Cluster, granting that Global and Cluster guidelines/best practices/procedures will be properly locally cascaded and if necessary adapted. Locally will manage all the hard and soft HR related topics. Actively ensures that people have, preserve and foster a truly PANDORA DNA and VALUES.
Will support local Managers:
· In staff recruitment
· In learning process and induction activities
· Identifying employees with high potential ready for promotions, rotating best talents in the organization
· Analyzing staff needs in terms of further follow-up and updates
· Coaching them/supporting with learning on the job
· managing the disciplinary processes involving Managers
Will manage local Payroll & Administration:
· overall issues related to contracts, policies and administrative activities
· monitoring the correct use of Time & Attendance and managing administrative tasks and practices
· managing Comp & Ben plans in line with the company strategy
· track related invoices/purchase orders and is co-responsible for the related budget
· provide all the required analyses, report, document with the relevant storage
· Execution focus
· Point of contact for labor law cases, Health and Safety, local public labor offices
· HR Compliance owner for the relevant population
· Reporting & Data & Insights
· Supports discussions of company best practices and supports change management projects
· Team Management responsibility: Facility and Office Management
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· At least 8 years of previous
experience in the role within an international retail organization.
· Good knowledge of principles and practices related to personnel administration
· Excellent analytical and administrative skills, great speed of execution and attention to detail.
· Good knowledge of HR Management best practices.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, those enable to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
· Service and team oriented.
· Initiative and ability to offer new ideas.
· Fast learner, able to pick up product knowledge quickly and accurately, personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
· Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style.
· Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules.
· Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
The HR Business Partner must live up to Pandora’s core values:
· Can do attitude and high performance drive
· Great overview and whole hearted passion
· Strong individual – yet team player in the pride
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019. [No text in field]