REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
If you get excited by being a part of a global and dynamic organization surrounded by a positive environment and be responsible of managing the growth in store environment, this could be your dream job!
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for revenue & KPI’S of the Pandora Point of Sales within the assigned area in both B2B & B2C.
He/she guarantees an excellent service within the Pandora Point of Sales, ensuring all the proper in-store operations (way of selling, set-up and visual display, product assortment, stock, etc.) in order to offer an exceptional customer experience and guarantee the image of the brand.
He/she maximizes sales targets in the yearly business plan whilst maintaining the Brand DNA.
- Stimulate stores’ sales growth and maximize volume and revenues by using available tools in order to achieve target and KPIs.
- Implement sales standards being a leading example.
- Responsible of the sales target and KPI’s for the assigned area, analyze business performance and take prompt corrective action.
- Pursue business opportunities through local appointed distributors or own Point of Sale.
- Coach and lead store managers and store teams, to maximize sales through high standards of operational execution.
- Conduct regular store visits, control aesthetics, order and cleanliness of stores/Point of Sales and manage B2B reporting.
- Coordinate all promotional and sales activities
- Responsible for the effective planning and execution of stores/POS openings and handovers by coordinating support services (e.g. IT, Operations, Training, Marketing, Merchandising, etc.).
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers across the channel, in order to expand the business with them.
- Monitor the accuracy of the stock available in the store through periodical inventories and test checks.
- Monitor, analyse and follow-up on sales VS budget on regular basis.
- Contribute to effective team-working by working collaboratively with all departments in the Company.
- Responsible for the personnel cost monitoring and fulfilment for the assigned stores.
- Secure general marketing plan is being executed to the best possible extend, drive and attend promotional and other special events.
- Monitor and act when needed visual merchandising and marketing activities in store. Tracking and giving feedback and takin action on.
- Develop the team and promote a high performance culture through motivation and coaching, being a leader and acting as an example for the team.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the team providing regular feedback and support.
- Ensure procedures, policies, legal requirements and ethical standards are followed to ensure company assets are protected.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with store owners, franchisees and staff.
- Wholesale management
What is needed to succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role experience in a regional sales role, with focus on Operation & Development activitiesin a similar sector.
- Multinational Retail Experience
- Demonstrable project management expertise.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Broad understanding of all elements of the retail mix from category management, operations, marketing and brand.
- Pro-active and results orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Graduate diploma in a relevant field (Business Administration, Marketing or Economics)
- Proficiency in English
Something about you
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Ability to share knowledge.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Initiatiative and shared decision making approach.
- Solid business acumen skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
HRBP of Turkey
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora future, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We encourage you to attach a CV and Cover Letter into the application. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.