Seasonal Sales Assistant - Ayr
We are currently seeking pro-active, results driven Christmas temps to join our Ayr store for the festive period. If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we'd love to have you join us. We are recruiting for various fixed term contracts (11th November – 5th January) that are all on a rotational shift basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Sales Assistants are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Coached by the store management, our Sales Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their knowledge of the product and brand. The store teams shape the look, feel, and atmosphere of their store. Our stores are often very busy, so really enjoying a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured sales floor environment is essential.
Our store teams must demonstrate the ability to apply our Company values of Pride, Passion and Performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the strategy.
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Learn and confidently share PANDORA product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience.This includes the PANDORA history, production process, our Company values, product composition, trends and best sellers
- Encourage customer loyalty - discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data by offering e-receipts
- Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces in store
- Complete PANDORA online training modules, to develop yourself and flourish as PANDORA team member, with the support of your Store Manager
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance
- Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling PANDORA jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator – Sales Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere – our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
- Customer focused
- Fully flexible and available to work through from November to January; Sales Assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays (no annual leave will be approved during this period due to company holiday black-out period)
Our people are an integral part of our success. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous 55% employee discount on all PANDORA product
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you!