Cluster Commercial Finance Specialist
Location: London, United Kingdom
We are searching for a Cluster Commercial Finance Specialist to provide financial and commercial support to drive performance and influence delivery of KPIs for the BRIS Cluster (Pandora UK & Ireland). This role will collaborate with key stakeholders to drive and impact cluster business performance. The Cluster Commercial Finance Specialist is expected to be a strategic advisor for the members of the local leadership team and take strong personal ownership of achieving required business outcomes and driving best practice in the market.
Furthermore, the Commercial Finance Specialist is taking responsibility in coordinating and ensuring, that there is transparency towards the Cluster FD, and share knowledge and best practice, to roll-out and drive commercial excellence, with Finance being the front-runner. The Commercial Finance Specialist works with Cluster and Global Commercial Finance to bring best practice to the market drawing on global insight and data. The role requires a combination of strong business acumen, commercial finance, and partnering and communication skills, and the ability to guide strategic projects within the market.
The key desired outcomes over the next 12 months for the Cluster Commercial Finance Specialist include:
- Improved business performance within the Market with tangible results driven by Finance eg: measurable media effectiveness; opportunities identified to drive eComm revenue
- Built stronger relations with key business stakeholders in the cluster markets within the new remit of Commercial Finance embedded in the business through clear, concise communication and value add initiatives
- Delivered (Finance) Transformation program deliverables in the cluster
- Accuracy and achievement of forecasts and budgets
- Provide actionable insight to key forums based on risk, opportunity and sensitivity
- Support F,P & A teams with performance improvement interventions
- Set financial and operational KPIs/drivers
The desired experience for this role includes:
- Experience from similar role(s) and responsibility in a global and international organisation
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
- High energy and willingness to drive a global agenda
- Understand strategic development and business priorities
- Stakeholder management, business partnering and influencing
- Strong and effective communication – verbally and written
- Willing to travel regularly and an international mindset
- “One Global Team” oriented
If you have solid experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you! Click HERE to apply now.