Commercial Sales Trainer, Visual Merchandising (Field-Based) - 12 Month FTC
Category: Sales, Merchandising
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Visual Merchandising (VM) expert, with a strong commercial mindset, to join the Retail Sales Team and support us in using VM to drive business performance and KPI's across our store network. This role will support the Sales Training team by developing and executing an end-to-end strategy that identifies commercial VM opportunities, supports the upskilling of our store teams, and most importantly, measures the impact of any initiatives on sales performance. This role would suit an individual with a strong visual merchandising background, and extensive experience in analysing data to inform VM decisions and understand the commercial impact. They should be a self-stater, able to engage and work well with a number of senior stakeholders across many different functions, both in the British Isles and Globally, whilst also managing multiple projects simultaneously.
evelop and execute a VM Training strategy in order to elevate sales team VM skills and ensure VM enhances our service and selling ceremony across the BRIS network.
- Design, develop and implement a commercial VM training strategy and deliver content to all store teams across the British Isles cluster.
- Undertake training needs analysis to identify the VM training requirements in store and create learning programs that are of a high quality and positively impact store KPI’s
- Work collaboratively with Global VM Training function, and local Sales Training and VM functions to devise and execute VM training that is in line with Global and local requirements.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships across a variety of levels and functions, and use these relationships to gain key insights into VM training opportunities and successfully implement training interventions.
- Deliver effective training across various formats such as 1:1 coaching, group face to face training and virtual training, and able to adapt the approach depending on the audience.
- Continuously measure the commercial impact of VM training interventions, evaluating success through sales data and reporting, and adjusting accordingly to maximise impact.
- Able to look ahead to create a comprehensive plan of action that identifies key priorities and enables us to plan and prepare for our most important trading periods of the year.
- Apply a curious mindset to continuously look for opportunities to innovate and test new ways of doing things to better allow VM to enhance our sales and service ceremony.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set clear priorities and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Training qualification or experience preferable
- Extensive experience working in the capacity of a Sales Trainer within a retail, fashion or FMCG industry leader
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of working in a strong training culture
- Strong proficiency in VM Retail Training
- Strong Communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise and work under time pressure
- Display leadership and influencing skills
- Experience working within a global organization
- Strong network across the retail profession
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Structured, logical and organized in approach
- Ability to effectively collaborate across multiple functions
- Ability to achieve results by working with others
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Medical cash plan - including dental, optical, massages and more . . .
- Flexible working hours and ‘working from home’ benefits
- Early finish Fridays (weekends with PANDORA start every Friday at 3pm!)
- 55% employee discount
- Annual jewellery uniform allowance – for FREE!
- Free daily lunch credits
- 33 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) – with buy/sell holiday trading options
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off!
- Join our Employee Wellbeing Centre – including access to; EAP, ‘cycle to work’ scheme, gym discounts and more . . .
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform with plentiful retail, hospitality and entertainment discounts
- At PANDORA we love a party! Especially at Christmas when you also receive an extra special gift.
If you think you could rise to this challenge, please click APPLY.