Location: London, England, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a new eCommerce Analyst to join the Pandora team in London. This role would suit a data-driven and tech-savvy individual who will thrive in a position that combines creativity and complex data analysis. Reporting into the Head of eCommerce the role will provide analytical support for PANDORA UK. Working closely with local and central (Denmark) teams, the eCommerce Analyst will define key performance parameters and create regular reports in order to track progress and provide insight, driving online business growth.
- Responsible for creating & maintaining UK workspaces and dashboards covering key KPIs such as sales, marketing channel, product & promotion performance, returns & operational KPIs across daily, weekly and monthly reporting periods.
- Become the Adobe Analytics, BI & onsite analysis tools team expert and provide relevant analytics and systems training to teams where relevant.
- Work closely with the eCommerce manager to provide core insights from data to suggest a/b tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site performance.
- Assist the eCommerce trade team with online behavioural analysis through the use of customer journey tools & present back key optimisation opportunities to drive conversion, AOV and sales.
- Work closely with the digital marketing analyst on campaign tracking, traffic forecasting accuracy and review website behaviour across all channels to find out related and unrelated patterns and propose tests to increase conversion.
- Responsible for creating and presenting, clear, concise and commercial post promotion and campaign analysis to be presented to wider teams and senior management.
- Work closely with other global analytics power users to identify potential UK pilot opportunities or tools within the analytics & insights space at Pandora.
- Support with key KPI and promotional analysis to improve the operational & financial eCommerce forecast accuracy in close partnership with the eCommerce finance business partner.
- Manage the onsite survey & feedback tool & support with the consolidation of all customer feedback from all touchpoints including reviews and customer survey tools, analyse trends and share insights with team to resolve the issues.
- Support the wider eCommerce team & key business stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis or eCommerce project business case proposals.
- Work closely with the omni and marketplace manager & retail team to provide actionable insights on omnichannel performance & key journey trends.
- Monitor and notify the wider team about abnormalities or variances through ad-hoc analysis
Personal Experience Requirements
- Commercially focused in driving sales online and working as a support role within a team.
- Pro-active and results orientated
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong eCommerce experience with good time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a way that is understandable for business stakeholders
- Comfortable with challenging opinions using data to support
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
Technical Experience Requirements
- Experience of analysing complex data and large data volumes
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics or similar
- Experience with using BI tools like PowerBI, tableau, QlikView or equivalent
- Knowledge and application of best practice customer insight principles
- Analytical skills with understanding of measuring stock, margins, sales and returns in a report format
- Track record of identifying growth opportunities for the business from data analysis
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience in a data analytical or eCommerce trading role
- Previous experience in a similar role or within finance/merchandising teams
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Statistics, Physics or Business preferred OR equivalent
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Medical cash plan - including dental, optical, massages and more . . .
- Flexible working hours and ‘working from home’ benefits
- Early finish Fridays (weekends with PANDORA start every Friday at 3pm!)
- 55% employee discount
- Annual jewellery uniform allowance – for FREE!
- Free daily lunch credits
- 33 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) – with buy/sell holiday trading options
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off!
- Join our Employee Wellbeing Centre – including access to; EAP, ‘cycle to work’ scheme, gym discounts and more . . .
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform with plentiful retail, hospitality and entertainment discounts
- At PANDORA we love a party! Especially at Christmas when you also receive an extra special gift.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click APPLY to submit your application