eCommerce Content Coordinator
PANDORA UK is looking for an eCommerce Content Coordinator to join our high-performing eCommerce team.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Content Coordinator is responsible for the planning and execution of content across the UK website. The ideal candidate will be commercially focused with an exceptional eye for detail. This is a particularly exciting time to join the team as PANDORA have just launched a brand new website. The coordinator sits within a team of 6 others and is based in our Head Office, Marylebone.
- Day-to-day content checking, creation and updating of product and category pages on the UK website.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and support questions related to web content management.
- Work closely with the EMEA and global eCommerce teams to put forward and prioritise market content requests and CMS optimisation enhancements.
- Create and share UK content performance reports including campaign pages using analytics and click map tools.
- Analyse and improve content & SEO strategy alongside the digital marketing teams and eCommerce Trading Manager.
- Execute and plan content A/B tests alongside the local and regional teams giving feedback on areas of improvement.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with digital marketing, merchandising and other team members involved with online content projects and maintenance to ensure efficient delivery and high quality.
- Monitor industry trends, best practice and competitor activity relevant to eCommerce UX, and content marketing.
- Maintain a commercial onsite content plan in line with planned trading and brand activities alongside the eCommerce Trading Coordinator.
- Prepare creative briefs for local graphic design team in preparation for promotions and campaign launches.
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in eCommerce retail environment
- Experience of working in a premium environment
- Experience working with a CMS (Coremedia is a plus)
- Commercially astute, customer focused, sales driven
- Can do attitude, can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Visual and aesthetic awareness
- Good eye for detail
- Passionate about keeping abreast of the eCommerce retail market
Desired Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding and awareness of mobile commerce
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics desirable
- Knowledge of Salesforce eCommerce platform desirable
- Knowledge of Content management platform desirable
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop desirable
Pandora UK are proud to offer a second-to-none benefits offering, including just some of the following:
- Breakfast and lunch provided daily
- 3pm finish on a Friday, all year round
- 25 days holiday, plus UK bank holidays
- Flexible office hours
- Generous employee discount and uniform allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle To Work scheme
Our Culture & Values At Pandora, we come from many different worlds, backgrounds and vantage points. What binds us together is our culture. The unique Pandora spirit and way of working together have crystallised into a set of company values known as Pandora Life, which combine our three core values: pride, passion and performance.