The eCommerce Coordinator is an essential part of our busy and high-performing eCommerce team.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the eCommerce plans. You will be hands-on with our website, focusing on content planning, testing, and optimising the customer journey. The ideal candidate will be commercially focused with an exceptional eye for detail. This is a particularly exciting time to join the team as PANDORA have just launched a brand new website. The coordinator sits within a team of 6 others and is based in our Head Office, Marylebone.
- Work closely with the EMEA eCommerce team on e-store developments and content plans
- Carry out user associated testing on all new e-store functionality and report all issues, bugs and feature enhancements in the internal project management system and performing UAT as required
- Ensure full testing and monitoring measures in place to optimise the journey, customer satisfaction and site functionality. Recommend and implement enhancements with the web development agency
- Produce and distribute eCommerce sales reports, KPI analytics reports and all customer journey related to campaign pages, using Adobe
- Coordinate and respond to escalated customer service issues, working closely with the eCommerce Manager to ensure all customer queries are dealt with efficiently, in a timely manner and aligned with in-store service levels.
- Implement conversion rate optimization activities, working closely with the Ecommerce Manager, Trader, Analyst and CRO agency ensuring agreed plans are implemented on time.
- Responsible for coordinating all platform A/B tests alongside the eCommerce Manager.
- Executing content A/B tests and giving feedback on areas of improvement
- Build strong internal relationships with EMEA eCommerce, digital, content, merchandising and wider marketing team
- Assisting the eCommerce Manager with all operational projects, including new logistics initiatives, online mystery shopping, packaging enhancements and customer service strategy
- Responsible of the website content management, merchandising & SEO and UAT as required
- Content performance – working with Adobe to produce regular reports
- Monitoring industry trends, best practice and competitor activity relevant to eCommerce UX, marketing & operations.
- Building strong relationships with online retailers by acting as the "go-to" person for all eCommerce initiatives & projects
- 2 years experience in eCommerce retail environment (premium preferred)
- Experience working with a CMS (Coremedia is a plus)
- A positive, can-do attitude, confident with working to tight deadlines
- Visual and aesthetic awareness
- Analytical and commercially focused
- Experienced in customer services, preferably in an eCommerce environment
- Understanding and awareness of mCommerce
- Experience of the full project lifecycle in web development
- Adobe Analytics experience
- Knowledge of SalesForce eCommerce platform
- Knowledge of content management platform
If you would like to join the team, please apply HERE now.
PANDORA UK are proud to offer a second-to-none benefits offering, including just some of the following:
• Breakfast and lunch provided daily
• 3pm finish on a Friday, all year round
• 25 days holiday, plus UK bank holidays
• Flexible office hours
• Generous employee discount and uniform allowance
• Company pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Medical Insurance
• Season ticket loan
• Cycle To Work scheme
Our Culture & Values
At PANDORA, we come from many different worlds, backgrounds and vantage points. What binds us together is our culture. The unique PANDORA spirit and way of working together have crystallised into a set of company values known as PANDORA Life, which combine our three core values: pride, passion and performance