Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), UK and Ireland
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking to hire a new Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to optimise the people experience for our PANDORA UK & Ireland corporate and retail population. This role will act a as true partner to our leaders, enabling them to really drive people performance and engagement across their teams. You’ll be coaching and developing our corporate and retail managers to confidentially and successfully manage employee and business relationships, while mitigating commercial and reputational risk to the business. We are looking for a commercially-minded business partner who can live and breathe our company values, recognise how our passionate people make PANDORA and provide invaluable HR support to our retail teams. This role is office based in central London, but regional travel will be required.
THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The HRBP will be responsible for:
- Building strong professional relationships with employees across all levels of the business,
by providing first class HR support and coaching
- Proactively partnering with key senior stakeholders to achieve a people strategy that
supports the delivery of company objectives
- Coaching and developing line managers to become confident and self-sufficient in first line HR matters.
- Providing professional support and expert advice on a range of Employee Relations matters, ensuring managers are fully equipped to conduct meetings, including assisting with the development of scripts, FAQs and process desktop procedures where required
- Providing support and advice during the implementation of organisational change projects, ensuring that a consistent approach is maintained in areas such as; workforce planning, roles changes, redundancies, TUPE transfers and office relocations
- Supporting with the regional talent acquisition requirements ensuring roles are filled in line with business needs
- Supporting line managers with performance improvement and development programmes to deliver a robust succession plan
- Implementing initiatives to develop high employee engagement and good behaviours
- Guiding and supporting HR Admin team with data processing
- Analysing HR KPI’s and propose actions for improvements
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- HR experience supporting a diverse client group in a fast-paced environment (preferably retail)
- Demonstrate depth in core areas of ER, people development, talent acquisition, talent management, compensation and benefits and employee engagement
- Ability to coach individuals and influence at all levels
- Preferably CIPD Qualified
- A natural presenter who is comfortable facilitating workshops and meetings
- A team player who is seen as approachable and a positive role model
- Able to build positive and strong relationships with a reputation for integrity and achieving results
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptionally well organised and efficient
- Commercially savvy with a strong understanding of retail
- Pro-active and able to show initiative with a positive and challenging style
- Approachable, warm, empathetic and creative yet pragmatic
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Medical cash plan - including dental, optical, massages and more . . .
- Flexible working hours and ‘working from home’ benefits
- Early finish Fridays (weekends with PANDORA start every Friday at 3pm!)
- 55% employee discount
- Annual jewellery uniform allowance – for FREE!
- Free daily lunch credits
- 33 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) – with buy/sell holiday trading options
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off!
- Join our Employee Wellbeing Centre – including access to; EAP, ‘cycle to work’ scheme, gym discounts and more . . .
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform with plentiful retail, hospitality and entertainment discounts
- At PANDORA we love a party! Especially at Christmas when you also receive an extra special gift.
If you think you could rise to this challenge, please click APPLY to submit your application