HR Generalist, Human Resources
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
As part of a growing HR team and reporting to the HR Systems and Operations Manager, the HR Generalist will play an integral role in ensuring the robust and high quality delivery of HR services as Pandora UK and Ireland continue to grow and evolve.
Accountable for the needs of all key stakeholders across both the Retail and Corporate populations, this role will be multi-dimensional and the successful candidate will gain exposure to many different aspects of the business. They will enjoy a varied role and a wide range of interactions across all levels on a daily basis.
Working alongside HR Business Partners and the wider team, this role will be essential in contributing to the long-term success for Pandora. The successful candidate will come from a strong generalist background and be comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced organisation.
- Provide timely and expert advice and coaching to Line Mangers on all HR aspects through both direct partnering and the management of HR inboxes acting as the first point of contact for policy and process queries.
- Ensure the delivery of seamless and accurate HR processes and services across both the Retail and Corporate populations, with a key focus on enhancing the employee experience, providing administrative support for all moments that matter.
- Provide a strong focus on local operations, partnering with key stakeholders to provide localised solutions.
- Work closely with the wider HR team, including Talent Acquisition, Talent, Performance & Reward and HR business partners on strategic projects and initiatives.
- Support the creation and continual improvement of policies and processes.
- Manage HR systems to enable customers to manage their relationship with the organisation.
- Lead on all Data Privacy and GDPR initiatives ensuring both Company and Legal compliance.
- Support communication strategies to embed new working practises as enhancements and changes to processes are rolled out.
- A clear and demonstratable background of success within the HR Generalist space
- Ability to influence and build trust with employees at all levels of the business.
- Experience working in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- A data driven approach to HR activities looking beyond the surface and initial analysis to seek out the root cause and provide solutions.
- Strong service delivery skills with the ability to view differing perspectives across the business. A strong focus on employee experience is essential.
- A continuous improvement mindset with a passion to create optimal service delivery at all employee touchpoints.
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Ability to be pragmatic and provide appropriate solutions in difficult HR situations
- Demonstratable ER experience and working knowledge of employment law.
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Medical cash plan - including dental, optical, massages and more . . .
- Flexible working hours and ‘working from home’ benefits
- Early finish Fridays (weekends with PANDORA start every Friday at 3pm!)
- 55% employee discount
- Annual jewellery uniform allowance – for FREE!
- Free daily lunch credits
- 33 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) – with buy/sell holiday trading options
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off!
- Join our Employee Wellbeing Centre – including access to; EAP, ‘cycle to work’ scheme, gym discounts and more . . .
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform with plentiful retail, hospitality and entertainment discounts
- At PANDORA we love a party! Especially at Christmas when you also receive an extra special gift.
If you think you could rise to this challenge, please click APPLY.