HR Operations Manager, Human Resources
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
We have an exciting new opportunity for a HR Operations Manager to join the growing Human Resources team. Reporting directly into the HR Director, the HR Operations Manager will play an integral role as Pandora UK and Ireland continue to grow and evolve. The role will have lead responsibility for optimising and delivering HR services across the business.
This is a key role in the UK HR team, focused not only on the delivery of robust and high quality services to both our Retail and Corporate populations but also creating and launching new ways of working. Accounting for the needs of all key stakeholders, the successful candidate will continuously drive seamless and high accuracy HR services across all aspects of the employee life cycle. Key to being successful will be the ability to use data to manage service delivery, establishing controls and metrics to track success.
Responsible for a team of three, and working alongside HR Business Partners and the wider team, this role will be essential in contributing to the long-term success for Pandora, helping to ensure services and solutions are future proof. In depth thinking about scalable and fit for purpose solutions will be critical. This role is an exciting opportunity for an analytical thinker who is passionate about ensuring a best in class employee experience.
- Ensure the delivery of seamless and high accuracy HR processes and services across both the Retail and Corporate populations, with a key focus on enhancing the employee experience.
- Independently seek to redesign and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing policies and procedures.
- Use data and metrics in an agile way to track and measure day to day work but also to identify areas of efficiency and opportunity, tailoring data sets dependent on the needs of key stakeholders.
- Deal with issues and escalations in a timely and efficient manner, effectively identifying the issue source. Create actionable plans to not only resolve issues immediately, but also ensure sustainable solutions going forward.
- Ensure compliance of processes and services to both Company and local legal requirements.
- Own the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle – including onboarding, changes to terms and conditions and offboarding
- Develop the team, driving for high performance through effective management and leadership and encouraging partnership and collaboration with other teams and departments.
- Act as an HR process subject matter expert to advise on optimal service delivery, establishing regular KPIs and audit controls to embed a continuous improvement mindset.
- Effectively lead the local roadmap and implementation of the SuccessFactors platform.
- Using SuccessFactors, lead the creation of a reporting suite to be accessed on a self-service basis by key stakeholders and line managers within the business and drive utilisation.
- Partner with the wider HR team to embed HR data capability to transform their ability to evaluate impacts and plan appropriate strategies.
- Project manage ad hoc projects as they occur that will drive simplification and standardisation.
- Lead change management and communication strategies to embed new working practices as enhancements and changes to processes are rolled out.
- A data driven approach to HR activities looking beyond the surface and initial analysis to seek out the root cause and provide solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyse large datasets, extract insights and proactively communicate those insights to key stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and build trust with employees at all levels of the business with a key focus on Senior Leaders.
- Extensive experience working in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Strong service delivery skills with the ability to view differing perspectives across the business. A strong focus on employee experience and delivery is essential.
- A continuous improvement mindset with a passion to create optimal service delivery at all employee touchpoints.
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Proven experience of implementing technology and systems to streamline and automate manual processes.
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Medical cash plan - including dental, optical, massages and more . . .
- Flexible working hours and ‘working from home’ benefits
- Early finish Fridays (weekends with PANDORA start every Friday at 3pm!)
- 55% employee discount
- Annual jewellery uniform allowance – for FREE!
- Free daily lunch credits
- 33 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) – with buy/sell holiday trading options
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off!
- Join our Employee Wellbeing Centre – including access to; EAP, ‘cycle to work’ scheme, gym discounts and more . . .
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform with plentiful retail, hospitality and entertainment discounts
- At PANDORA we love a party! Especially at Christmas when you also receive an extra special gift.
If you think you could rise to this challenge, please click APPLY.