Loss Prevention Assistant
Category: Retail, Sales, Operations
Location: London, United Kingdom
We are searching for a Loss Prevention Assistant to support with the safeguarding of Pandora product across the UK and Ireland. With a focus on administration, reporting and data manipulation, this role provides vital support to the Loss Prevention Specialist. This is a part time role, working 20 hours per week.
The Loss Prevention Assistant reports to the Specialist, and works as part of our fast-paced, high-performing office based Retail Operations team. We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate strong skills in Excel, reporting, and data manipulation. This person needs to have a keen eye for numbers, impeccable attention to detail and a natural drive to achieve accuracy and consistency. This role is responsible for ensuring we have a compliant and controlled business environment so candidates need to have an interest in supporting with the roll out of policies in procedures.
This role has a supports our sales revenue and customer satisfaction level, so an interest for retail is important. If you love our brand and product, this is a big plus. Proven strong experience in MS Office and reporting is essential, but Loss Prevention experience is not mandatory.
Store inventory: support with the Pandora stock take programme: working with external stock takers, store teams and internal stakeholders to organise dates and schedules for stock takes. Manage stock take data in a timely and reliable manner to support the completion of store stock takes
Store support: act as a point of contact for all loss prevention and audit related store queries. Answer queries where you can, and escalate to the specialist where needed. Please note, occasional evening and weekend support is required for stock takes
Data analysis: with the support of the Specialist, collate, create, analyse and investigate store stock take/shrinkage reports and disseminate findings to internal stakeholders. Using these reports, make suggestions for business improvements.
Support the specialist with the following:
- Implement company policies and procedures to protect assets and profit within the organisation. Procedures include compliance, retail manuals, returns and exchange policies.
- Using data, assess compliance with these policies and procedures and feedback to retail and functional leads on compliance levels support with driving improvements
- Analyze stock count and audit data to identify poor performing stores. Create action plans with Store Management to drive improvements
- Incidents and support disaster recovery efforts
- Loss prevention measures e.g. maintenance of CCTV, alarms, access controls, customer data
- Store visits, in order to monitor performance and highlight key risks
- Implement monitoring tools to regularly assess and report on high risk stores
- Train store managers on key controls and ensure documentation remains relevant and accurate
- Analytical and able to provide detailed and conclusive reports, explain their findings confidently to key stakeholders
- MS Office literate and with strong MS Excel skills. MS Access would be advantageous
- Excellent attention for detail
- Happy to provide administrative support to the LP Specialist
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Adaptable, solution-focused and proven problem solver
- Flexible approach to travel
- Capable of working under pressure, prioritising tasks with competing deadlines
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
- Income Protection and Life Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you think you could rise to this challenge, please click HERE to apply now.