Loss Prevention Specialist
Category: Sales, Retail, Operations
Location: London, United Kingdom
We are searching for an experienced Loss Prevention Specialist to lead the loss prevention strategy for Pandora UK & Ireland. This role will be solely responsible for effectively managing the execution of globally and locally initiated projects across the UK & Ireland. This involves taking a strong lead of all aspects including planning & implementation, though to feedback and review, and follow up to ensure the correct objectives are achieved successfully.
Contributing to the success of a number of omni-channel initiatives, this role plays a key part in positioning Pandora as a best-in-class retailer. We are looking for someone with a forward thinking, agile and commercial retail mindset. With set KPIs, this person must have meticulous attention to detail and demonstrate expertise in stock accuracy. Candidates must show proven prior expertise in a similar role, within a multi-site retail environment. A sound understanding of stock management including stock counts, audit and loss prevention methods is vital.
This role has a direct impact on sales revenue and customer satisfaction, so a love for all things retail is important. This role reports to the Retail Operations & Standards Manager and is based from our Marylebone head office. If you can demonstrate prior experience in the above areas, we’d love to hear from you.
Key role responsibilities:
- Implement company policies and procedures to protect assets and profit within the organisation
- Using data, assess compliance with policies and procedures and feedback to retail and functional leads on compliant levels to drive improvements
- Monitor unusual activity in store. Implement investigative measures on potential non-compliant behaviour and work with the HR department on relevant actions
- Be key contact and support in the event of an incident and support disaster recovery efforts
- Provide day to day support for stores on Loss prevention measures e.g. maintenance of CCTV, alarms, access controls, customer data
- Regularly visit store locations to monitor performance and highlight key risk
- Responsible for driving immediate corrective actions where significant risk exists and provide feedback to Pandora Global
- Provide support to Global to periodically conduct stock takes such as agreeing timelines for counts, communicating stocktake procedures and liaising with external vendors
- Analyze stock count and audit data to identify poor performing stores. Co-create action plans with Store Management to drive improvements
- Implement monitoring tools to regularly assess and report on high risk stores
- Train store managers on key controls and and ensure documentation remains relevant and accurate
- Key Control metrics are consistently under tolerance level set by Pandora Group and aligned with industry benchmarks
- Incidents are managed effectively and escalated within defined timelines to minimize adverse impact. Investigations are documented and actions are delivered in line with regulatory requirements
- Zero incidents relating to loss of Data and practices observed are compliant with local legislations e.g. PCI, GDPR, DPA
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
- Income Protection and Life Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you think you could rise to this challenge, please click HERE to apply now.