Merchandising Admin Assistant
PANDORA UK is looking for an analytical minded Merchandising Admin Assistant to join our UK Merchandising team. The UK Team is best in class at hitting KPIs and maintaining accurate cover so if you think you’re able to rise to the challenge, we’d like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Merchandise Trading Manager, the Merchandise Admin Assistant is responsible for supporting both the Planning and Trading functions of the merchandising team. The successful candidate will provide admin support, as well as some reporting and analysis when required, to ensure smooth day-to-day running of the merchandising team.This role reports to our Merchandise Trade Manager and is based in our London Head office.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Own jewellery sample process from start to finish – ordering samples for all departments, updating team on sample intake, traying up product for meetings and events, safe maintenance and stocktakes.
- Master Product file maintenance – always on top of the product file to ensure accurate and up-to-date info is recorded by DV (option) and linking to the bestsellers report.
- Point of contact for our European Distribution Centre – updating the team on fulfilment of new product allocations and highlighting any stock issues.
- Running the Out of Stock report for the internal teams and Franchise partners to identify risks to sales and order fulfilment.
- Point of contact for the E-commerce team to update on new drops and any product and/or promotional changes.
- Ad hoc analysis at store and product level for the merchandising team.
- Working with VM on the internal showroom set up – highlighting the product used, providing commercial suggestions and signing off with the Category Planner.
- Competitor commentary and research for hindsight reviews
- Prepare new drop selling packs for Franchise partners
- Responsible for loading prices for all till providers.
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive mindset / Takes initiative
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Computer literate and skilled in using Excel
- Analytically minded, enjoys analysing data, forming conclusions and making decisions
- Confident communicator both verbal and written
Pandora UK are proud to offer a second-to-none benefits offering, including just some of the following:
- Breakfast and lunch provided daily
- 3pm finish on a Friday, all year round
- 25 days holiday, plus UK bank holidays
- Flexible office hours
- Generous employee discount and uniform allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle To Work scheme
Our Culture & Values At Pandora, we come from many different worlds, backgrounds and vantage points. What binds us together is our culture. The unique Pandora spirit and way of working together have crystallised into a set of company values known as Pandora Life, which combine our three core values: pride, passion and performance.
PANDORA employees must demonstrate the ability to apply the core values of Pride, Passion and Performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the strategy.