Performance and Reward Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
As part of the UK HR team and working in close collaboration with the Global Performance and Reward team, the Performance & Reward Manager will be responsible for the local delivery and deployment of performance and reward initiatives for the Pandora UK & Ireland cluster.
The approach and implementation of these projects will match organisational priorities and will encompass all aspects of performance and reward, including reward & recognition schemes as well as performance and benefits solutions to drive employee engagement and retention. We truly value our people here at Pandora, and it will be the responsibility of the Performance & Reward manager to further drive and demonstrate this culture through their role.
Successful candidates will demonstrate relevant prior experience in getting new projects and ways of working off the ground. They will be a strong project manager with expert knowledge of performance and reward related HR cycle plan activities.
They will have experience of reviewing current performance and reward programmes with a mindset for continuous improvement and will need to demonstrate how they’ve streamlined existing processes for improved cost and process efficiencies as well as demonstrating how their ideas have positively impacted employee engagement.
Successful candidates will encourage innovation and will be comfortable partnering with internal stakeholders at all levels to communicate key performance and reward strategies.
Reporting to the UK and Ireland HR Director as part of a growing HR team, this role will partner closely with both the local and global HR teams and will have direct reporting responsibility for the Cluster Payroll Specialist position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery and deployment of performance and reward strategies for Pandora UK & Ireland in close collaboration with business stakeholders and the global performance and reward team
- Use reporting and data analytics to assess current offerings and inform strategic recommendations on implementing new performance & reward initiatives (e.g. remuneration, bonus schemes, STIP, benefits, leave entitlements)
- Ensure Pandora are continually competitive in terms of reward and renumeration through external benchmarking
- Ensure local performance and reward initiatives comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Drive people data and technology deployments within the cluster, ensuring quality and privacy compliance
- Oversee every-day payroll & pensions operations, ensuring actions are aligned to operational and regulatory requirements
- Manage all pay matters (including incentive programmes and bonus arrangements) in line with global strategy
- Manage and negotiate with local third-party providers regarding performance & reward, ensuring we have the best providers for our business needs and our employee demographic
- Lead the delivery of the annual salary review process, business partnering closely with line managers across the business
- Manage benefits and related processes including employee education and communication
- Work with our benefits platform provider to enhance our online benefits portal and the end user experience
- Ensure performance and reward initiatives are aligned to the wider people strategy, partnering with HRBPs to promote a high performance culture through performance & reward initiatives
- Represent the UK and Ireland markets within Global Performance and Reward related forums
Are you a passionate team player with a can-do attitude? Then you are likely to fit right in. Being part of the HR team means adapting quickly to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Pandora teams share a supportive and entrepreneurial culture, with friendly and passionate colleagues who listen to and help one another. Respect, openness and a strong team spirit create a dynamic work environment filled with opportunities to learn and grow. If you believe in the power of ‘we’ and are not afraid to pave your own path to success, you can look forward to an exciting, fulfilling career with us.
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes:
• A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
• Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
• Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
• Income Protection and Life Insurance
• Company pension scheme
• Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you.
Click HERE to apply now!