Store Manager - Lancaster
Location: Lancaster, Lancashire
We are currently seeking a pro-active, results driven Store Manager to join the team in our PANDORA Lancaster store. If you thrive on inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide world-class service then we'd love to have you join us.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week on a rotational shift basis.
The Store Manager is responsible for the stores overall commercial success. You will be responsible for managing the Assistant Manager and a team of Supervisors and Sales Assistants. Day to day, you will be supporting, coaching and motivating the in-store team to achieve the stores targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities, whilst setting the example in exemplary PANDORA customer service. You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, educating and influencing the store, so enjoying this environment is vital. You will be trained thoroughly in our hand-crafted luxury product to become a PANDORA product expert. With the support from the Regional Sales Manager, you will nurture and develop your team to unlock their full potential and support their succession.
The ideal candidate will be a highly capable leader who will confidentially coach their team of around 10 to provide an unforgettable PANDORA in-store experience. Our store teams are the ambassadors of the PANDORA brand. Prior experience with a leading brand or luxury retailer is preferred. If you are an Assistant Manager looking for career progression or a Store Manager looking for a fresh challenge, then this could be the opportunity for you. We look for people who demonstrate the ability to apply our company core values of Pride, Passion and Performance in their role.
An ideal candidate will have;
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- Strong communication skills, in order to establish and coach a high performance team
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for PANDORA product and core values
- A well presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous 55% employee discount on all PANDORA product
- Exclusive retail discounts
- Income Protection and Life Insurance
- Company pension scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you! Click HERE to apply now