Location: London, United Kingdom
The Talent Manager will lead the talent plan for the Pandora UK & Ireland cluster to ensure the internal and external supply of diverse talent . According to global guidelines, this role will coordinate, execute and manage all talent, L&D and talent acquisition activities for the cluster. We are looking for an experienced talent manager to define, plan and implement the necessary activities in order to enhance our employees talent, skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate how their previous experience has made a significant and measurable difference to people development within a high-performing commercial business. We are looking for candidates with prior relevant experience who can clearly demonstrate their prior success in understanding performance needs and translating any identified gaps into effective learning and talent solutions. Reporting to the HR Director and part of a growing HR team, this role will partner closely with both the local and global HR teams to ensure the successful delivery of talent and development initiatives within our ever-growing market.
Are you a passionate team player with a can-do attitude? Then you are likely to fit right in. Being part of the HR team means adapting quickly to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Pandora teams share a supportive and entrepreneurial culture, with friendly and passionate colleagues who listen to and help one another. Respect, openness and a strong team spirit create a dynamic work environment filled with opportunities to learn and grow. If you believe in the power of ‘we’ and are not afraid to tread your own path to success, you can look forward to an exciting, fulfilling career with us.
Key role responsibilities:
- Active participation in building the global talent strategy
- Support the business with recruiting and developing people, especially for main A and B roles in line with Global solutions
- Conduct internal and external recruitment activities through job portals, recruitment companies, head hunters - as required by business needs
- Create an attractive company image as an employer of choice on the market
- Build plan and lead activities to engage employees and increase the company culture based on valuesEnsure robust development of and succession for A roles in the Cluster in line with Global direction
- Support employee development requirements for B roles deploying global concepts/tools
- Accountable for the development and execution of the local talent plan, and delivering local recruitment driving key capability metrics, and directing requirements
- Lead upskilling activities with local leaders in line with Global direction
- Deliver learning culture & activity in support of performance outcomes (e.g. Retail Academy)
- Ensure the planning, implementation, supervision, evaluation and improvement of all the Cluster Talent and Learning Development activities
- Be a global co-leader and expert with the centre of expertise team in the defining, development and implementation of at least one specific global talent topics including: Talent Assessment, Talent Development, Leadership, Learning, Diversity & Inclusion, Culture, Performance, Career Development, Succession
Propose, design and develop, launch and evaluate all the Cluster Talent and Learning Development projects (e.g. People Management, Performance Appraisal, Leadership, Coaching, etc.) and, where relevant, is involved in the creation and/or delivery of digital learning
- Work closely with other departments and actively cooperate in order to identify the employees development needs, the talent discovery and growth in the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes, individual learning plans and regular alignment with business managers
- Support the annual implementation of the employees’ appraisal process identifying relevant Talent and Learning Development needs and follow-up.
- Lead process and systems Improvement (e.g. Learning and Induction, HR Tools)
- Ensure that statutory Talent and Learning Development requirements are met
- Regularly assess talent and development activities to ensure their effectiveness and success at achieving desired outcomes.
- Facilitate and deliver face-to-face sessions for employees at all levels
- Support in managing the relevant budget, checking the monthly budget consumption in the areas of responsibility aligning to the given business objectives and quarterly revise forecasts
- Manage internal and external reporting, providing the necessary reporting/documentation and accurate database maintenance
Act as a business partner with the local HR teams in the Cluster, sharing best practices related to the specific areas of responsibility
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes:
• A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
• Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
• Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
• Income Protection and Life Insurance
• Company pension scheme
• Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you have a proven track record in the above, we'd love to hear from you.
Click HERE to apply now!