Visual Merchandising Coordinator, UK & Ireland
Category: Administration, Merchandising
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
We have an exciting new opening within our VM head Office team. The VM Coordinator will be able to take their creative skill set and apply an analytical eye over all global VM orders, POSM and ensure all campaign elements arrive on time to the correct destination. They will have a strong knowledge of the store estate (O&O & Franchise), individual store set ups and spend time in stores gathering feedback, managing which elements to keep and what to dispose of and communicating deadlines of all deliveries. The ideal candidate will look for budget efficiencies in VM schemes and ensure the end to end process is smooth and always developing in line with both BVI guidelines and commercial targets. The VM Coordinator will also be heavily involved with hands on VM set ups and oversee the production and implementation of VM guidelines from campaign to always on.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Update and manage store grading in line with new post COVID landscape
- Manages global campaign budget line, looking at all orders to ensure maximum impact for minimal spend
- Ensures showroom orders are placed and arrive in a timely manner
- Works closely with K&N to ensure 100% fulfilment and timely delivery of all campaigns
- Pulls together distributions for campaign elements from global orders to locally produced
- Own the contract and service agreement with Potts BRIS printers
- Identifies opportunities in the VM calendar to produce a more localised campaign i.e. Pride, St Patrick’s Day, graduation gifting, Birthstones
- Look at more re-useable VM kits, safe storage solutions and sustainable materials
- Manage VM set ups in showroom together with the VM and VM Trainer to create strong, highly commercial set ups.
- Supports Visual Merchandiser in creating informative, clear and useful VM implementation guidelines for new campaign and existing product collections.
- Supports other functions such as store development to offer support with instore elements for new store set ups, transitions or closures
- Oversees in store graphic allocation, working with VM & Retail Marketing Manager on image priorities, installation dates and managing budget
- Good relationship with suppliers and manages monthly / quarterly calls
- Visit stores to see how assets are used, ensure stores receive the correct allocation and be point of contact for any regarding deliveries and campaign elements
- Works closely with merch on uploading and enabling access to the cloud for VM POSM
- Proactively challenge suppliers on costs in order to gain the best possible price for materials.
- 20% of time in stores, 80% of time in office
- Occasionally required to support with asset creation, cloud uploads and holiday cover across the team
- May be required to pull together guidelines in the event of the VM being on a project
- Support with the VM implementation in showroom for sign off on campaign, promotional activity and any other retail marketing initiatives
- Extensive experience in similar VM or Retail Marketing role
- Strong proficiency in Visual Merchandising with strong visual eye
- Experienced with Microsoft and Adobe programming and Design software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing campaign implementation
- Experience working with suppliers and creating elevated window schemes
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Willingness to think outside the box and try something new
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Structured, logical and organized in approach
- Ability to effectively collaborate across multiple functions
- Strong Communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Ability to achieve results by working with others
- Ability to prioritize and work under time pressure displaying pace and energy
- Display leadership, team management and influencing skills
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes;
- A highly competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Medical cash plan - including dental, optical, massages and more . . .
- Flexible working hours and ‘working from home’ benefits
- Early finish Fridays (weekends with PANDORA start every Friday at 3pm!)
- 55% employee discount
- Annual jewellery uniform allowance – for FREE!
- Free daily lunch credits
- 33 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) – with buy/sell holiday trading options
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off!
- Join our Employee Wellbeing Centre – including access to; EAP, ‘cycle to work’ scheme, gym discounts and more . . .
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform with plentiful retail, hospitality and entertainment discounts
- At PANDORA we love a party! Especially at Christmas when you also receive an extra special gift.
To submit your application click APPLY