Regional Sales Manager - UAE
Location: Dubai, UAE
Pandora is looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for revenues & KPI’s of the Pandora Point of Sales within UAE.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for revenue & KPI’S of the Pandora Point of Sales within UAE. He/she guarantees an excellent service within the Pandora Point of Sales, ensuring all the proper in-store operations (way of selling, set-up and visual display, product assortment, stock, etc.) in order to offer an exceptional customer experience and guarantee the image of the brand. He/she maximizes sales targets in the yearly business plan whilst maintaining the Brand DNA.
· Stimulate stores’ sales growth and maximize volume and revenues by using available tools in order to achieve target and KPIs
· Implement sales standards being a leading example
· Responsible of the sales target and KPI’s for the assigned stores, analyze business performance and take prompt corrective action
· Pursue business opportunities
· Coach and lead store managers and store teams, to maximize sales through high standards of operational execution
· Conduct regular store visits, control aesthetics, order and cleanliness of stores/Point of Sales and manage B2B reporting
· Coordinate all promotional and sales activities
· Responsible for the effective planning and execution of stores/POS openings and handovers by coordinating support services (e.g. IT, Operations, Training, Marketing, Merchandising, etc.)
· Monitor the accuracy of the stock available in the store through periodical inventories and spot checking
· Coach store teams how to check top sellers, new stock and basics to ensure sales are maximized through stock management
· Coach store teams how to identify older inventory and develop selling tactics to clear the stock
· Responsible for the personnel cost monitoring and fulfilment for the assigned stores
· Secure general marketing plan is being executed consistently
· Liaise with the Marketing Team on challenges and opportunities within the business
· Lead, coach and train store teams to effectively execute and maintain Visual Merchandising standards
· Supervise the implementation of all Visual Merchandising campaigns in close cooperation with VM team, sharing best practice, providing feedback and lessons learnt
· Deliver on the job training to frontline sales teams (way of selling, product knowledge, customer service, visual merchandising, POD and systems, policies and procedures)
· Ensure procedures, policies, legal requirements and ethical standards are followed to ensure company assets are protected
· Cultivate and maintain strong cross functional relationships with global, cluster and market
· Contribute to effective team-working by working collaboratively with all departments in the Company
· Compare Global & local allocation with the store managers and provide feedback to Cluster office, on any discrepancies or relevance of POSM in designated area.
· Monitor the calendar events and provide feedback on competitor brand implementations in UAE in order to understand sales opportunities
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· 3-5 years’ experience in a regional sales role, with focus on Operation & Development activities
· Demonstrable project management expertise
· Broad understanding of all elements of the retail mix from category management, operations, marketing and brand.
· Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Commercial, Retail or similar
· Fluent in English
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
· Ability to share knowledge
· Excellent customer orientation
· Initiative and shared decision making approach
· Solid business acumen skills and problem-solving attitude
· Passion for work and the product
· Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set, then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.