Sales Support Manager - UAE
Location: Dubai, UAE
Pandora is looking for an experienced Sales Support Manager for UAE, based in Dubai and reporting directly to the Country Manager.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Sales Support Manager, leading the PANDORA Sales support team, is responsible for the improvement and efficient standardization of the operations across the Retail and Wholesale channels (including administrative processes and procedures) and for all the sales analysis.
He/she guarantees an operational excellence level towards all the teams within the organization in order to meet the department’s objectives.
· Work closely with other departments and Cluster to constantly improve services/dialogue provided to the market and internal customers
· Support the definition of new process inside the Sales Dept in terms of contents, coordination, timeline, delivery, with the aim to optimize and simplify
· Responsible for taking the ownership of special projects roll-out, ensuring extensive cross functional coordination aimed at proper execution
· Internally and/or externally coordinate openings /upgrades /refit /closures projects.
· Owner of the local CMS and newsletter.
· Create operative handbooks for the use of the existing in-store tools
· Coordinate the maintenance of the Sales Database
· Supervise and maintain the B2B platform in order to continuously improve the tool and the usage from Sales field team at cluster level
· Plan budget (Capex and Opex) in the area of responsibility aligning to the given business objectives and quarterly revise forecasts
· Check the monthly budget consumption in the areas of responsibility (provided regular cost registration)
· Be the point of contact for all the communications to and from the Customer Service team
· Sales Analysis
· Responsible to guarantee internal compliance, accordingly with GO, Cluster, local rules and regulation, also maintaining business trade licenses and annual service agreement updated
· Coordinate internal auditing activities
· Coordinate inventory stock process
· Collect and give regular updates on work and migration standards
· Assist in whole process of Civil Defense, CCTV, Alarm connection for office and stores and facilitate the data update of police alarm password in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Police portal.
· Support and follow up with the completion of Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) remarks, approval of the exemption request and inspection request.
· Be the point of contact for all the vendors for any accounting and admin topics
· Be the SSC point of contact for any topics related to AR/AP, credit controlling, GL, staff expenses
· Responsible for checks handling (approval, register, journal vouchers, etc.)
· Responsible maintaining petty cash for office and store general expenses and reporting it in Acubiz
· Be the main contact for the banks with regards credit cards issues and request
· Credit Controller and Accounts Payable Support
· Managing staff expenses
· Preparing payroll deductions to be submitted every month.
· Computing the insurance expenses to be allocated to each department and stores
· Ensure new employees have IT set and phone ready
· Manage all fixed assets in the Office along with Office Register
· Answer all queries from employees regarding fixed assets
· Cooperate with the IT department with requesting new equipment, checking all orders placed by IT
· Take care of office maintenance.
· Managing issues coming out in the Office (AC leaking, emergency glass broken etc.)
· Planning maintenance works and cleaning services
· Employees first point of contact for any query
· Etisalat and DU first point of contact
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Min 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within a Retail or FMCG company
· Min 2+ years’ experience in people management
· Experience from International organization
· Strong Leadership skill
· Strong analytical skills
· Detail oriented without losing the big picture.
· Great interpersonal skills, ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable way and listen attentively to others.
· Ability to adapt and respond to dynamic and ever changing work situations and environments.
· Excellent time management skills and problem solving.
· Good organizational and planning skills.
· Excellent customer orientation and problem-solving attitude.
· Customer focus, setting high standards for quality
· Highly adaptable to multicultural workplaces
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.
PANDORA designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 12,300 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewelry. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2019, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 21.9 billion (approximately EUR 3.0 billion).