Inclusion and diversity
Pandora’s inclusion & diversity strategy is comprised of three focus areas, each with its own set of targets:
1. INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
Pandora sets out to create an inclusive workplace and increase the share of underrepresented groups.
- Our workforce will have a proportionate share of underrepresented groups in geographies that allow diversity data registering.
- We will establish an industry-leading global parental leave programme.
- We will introduce annual reporting for transparency on equal pay for equal work.
- We aim to achieve >85% score on inclusivity in our employee listening survey.
2. GENDER PARITY IN LEADERSHIP
- We will have gender balance in all hiring and promotions into leadership at VP+ in order to achieve 1/3 women in leadership by 2025, and reach full gender parity* no later than 2030.
- ESG targets will be added in the Long-Term Incentive Programme for leaders, just as we will have individual I&D targets for leaders commencing in 2022.
- All hiring and succession shortlists for Directors and above will have gender balance and a proportionate share of candidates from underrepresented groups for geographies that allow diversity data registering.
*Gender parity in leadership = equal no. of men and women in leadership positions from VP and up (incl. the Board of Directors) with +/- 5 pp variation, also allowing for people not identifying as female or male.
3. SOCIETAL DIVERSITY IN CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
Our strategy also covers how we address our consumers, and reflect societal diversity in our global communications.
- We will work to ensure that 30% of our brand ambassadors in our global communication are from underrepresented groups.
- 30% of our branding content budget will be spent with suppliers owned by women or underrepresented groups.
Pandora bases all hiring, promoting and rewarding on merit, qualifications and behaviour only, and we do not accept discrimination. This is specified in our Diversity and Inclusion Policy and our Code of Conduct.